South Carolina

Quote:
celebrate.gif

wee.gif
ya.gif

Thats what I have ben wanting to hear! I think that I will take the scrape blade off of the tractor and put on the plow and plow up the garden.
woot.gif

Thanks yall for the info on the sexing of the chickies
caf.gif
I need toget a better camera I use my cell phones camera and its not that great!! I am seeing on the weather down here that we are suppose to be getting an inch of snow tonite and tomorrow am. I got to go get mt dew and some doritos insted of milk and bread
gig.gif

And next week might just be nice enough to do that! Hot dog! Duck pool here I come! Let me grab my bottle of juice.....

We got a trace of snow here this morning. Pathetic attempt of being snow but I will trade that for the nice weather of next week. Now if the wind just will not blow, I will be very happy.
clap.gif

Time to plug in the skill saw and drill!
wee.gif

I have put up some chickens for sale using the new SC Chicken and Egg Trader. Not too many using it right now but I am also trying to use Ovabid with no luck. I looked through the Feather auction and there isn't too many on there either.

well based upon the position of the moon and the angle of the sun and the last snow of the season I have collected 18 eggs from my own flock to set tonite.......nah I just couldnt wait to set some more eggs to hatch
lau.gif
gig.gif

Ive done some tweeking to the cluk o' bator and im holding between 98.8 and 100.4 so im ready for round 2!!!!

I am so addicted my chickens... people think I'm nuts but in the last 2 weeks I've made enough to pay for their feed this month lol selling eggs, I can't keep enough eggs right now.

Hubby won't let me have a bator, he thinks I'd go nuts with it and we'd have 400 birds here lol

He's probably right

Karen

Jetiki - good for you! I sure wish I could say that. I sell all of my eggs and have people waiting on them but with the price of chicken food I still never get ahead on the budget. Of course, I have a couple hundred chicks that I'm feeding too ....
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom