South Carolina

I see bators are going and work around the coops being done it must be spring! I am eagerly awaiting my order from Mcmurray this week...and playing with the week old marans...
love.gif
I believe that is the breed I am addicted to..or is it the silkies or the frizzles or the JG's or maybe the cochins
lau.gif

Good luck on your hatch John and Eric
jumpy.gif

I want to know about cutlers also Amy! Fess up!

Can't wait to hear what everyone got at morganton today!
pop.gif

Hi everyone, I guess I too am addicted, I started with 3 hens and a rooster, still got Big Red RR and the old RR hen, but have added 4 buff orbintons love these birds so beautifull, but had to take them away from Big R cause he was ruining them LOL. One of my Buffs raised two last fall, and back in the early summer I hatched 3 in a homemade incubator.
jumpy.gif
So now I have a total of 10 chicken of which 3 are roosters. Funny thing is have the hen that is mixed RR/Australorpe she is mean just like her daddy. Blackie was a Australorpe and Very Mean Roo. Attacking me several times. Third time was his last, but before he could end his terror attacks on me he had to have one more, when he hid in the bushes and I thought he was gone already because I had shot him and he ran off I thought and died. My dog I thought had found a snake but it was Blackie in there when I poked the long pole in there, he came out scared the crap out of me:barnie:
barnie.gif
. I went to get gun again but he was gone again, He wasn't moving to fast so I guess my shot was working on him still. About 2 weeks later I was walking in the backyard and there he was deader than a doornail. I learned from him!!!!
D.gif

jumpy.gif
D.gif

Hi everyone, I guess I too am addicted, I started with 3 hens and a rooster, still got Big Red RR and the old RR hen, but have added 4 buff orbintons love these birds so beautifull, but had to take them away from Big R cause he was ruining them LOL. One of my Buffs raised two last fall, and back in the early summer I hatched 3 in a homemade incubator.
jumpy.gif
So now I have a total of 10 chicken of which 3 are roosters. Funny thing is have the hen that is mixed RR/Australorpe she is mean just like her daddy. Blackie was a Australorpe and Very Mean Roo. Attacking me several times. Third time was his last, but before he could end his terror attacks on me he had to have one more, when he hid in the bushes and I thought he was gone already because I had shot him and he ran off I thought and died. My dog I thought had found a snake but it was Blackie in there when I poked the long pole in there, he came out scared the crap out of me:barnie:
barnie.gif
. I went to get gun again but he was gone again, He wasn't moving to fast so I guess my shot was working on him still. About 2 weeks later I was walking in the backyard and there he was deader than a doornail. I learned from him!!!!
D.gif

jumpy.gif
D.gif

LOL
Come on guys! I love shopping but not on my feet doing it.......well, wait a minute, I just got back from the show in Morganton and spent a bundle! Actually 2 bundles!
I bought a trio of bantam white Cochins from Judy Gantt and picked up another Mottled hen from her while I was at it. And DH bought 2 blue Ameraucana hens.
Not to mention lots of other goodies I spotted. I would have bought more but I purposely rented a small car so it could only hold so much! I know my limits! At least once I fill up the car!
gig.gif

Okay Cutler's and First State Vet are both on the Net. Just Google them and you can shop from the comfort of your own home. I order about once a month if I have the money. I give a lot of the Vit A-D-E to my growing and breeding birds. Silkies need extra E so they get it quite often.
I save tons of money from not buying at the feed stores. Like I said, just feed scoops alone saved me close to $8.

Just got an email from a friend that lives in Spartanburg.
She is in serious need of strong guys wanting to make some money ASAP. She needs to have about 150 T posts pulled up and fence rolled up and a green house transported ASAP.

If anyone knows of some people that can help out please let me know and I can get the info to her. She is a single older lady that needs help moving this stuff.

Back
Top Bottom