South Carolina

Quote:
intersection of interstate I 20 and hwy 401 about 150 yds. north side of interstate on the right towards darlington

Whats the name of the place? Might wanna call b4 I drive that far.....

i can not think of the name right now but they have over 100 that is stacked up in the lot and i think they get over 100 per. week i will try to get the for you you can get a trailer load i think

Quote:
intersection of interstate I 20 and hwy 401 about 150 yds. north side of interstate on the right towards darlington

Whats the name of the place? Might wanna call b4 I drive that far.....

i found the name it is perfection hy-test (843) 326-5544 they are open all week except the weekends hope this helps also you can look on craig list under for sale and see free there is a listing for pallets and wooden crates

Quote:
I'm here, I read more than I post. How's it going, almost neighbor?
frow.gif

Pretty good! Haven't spent almost the entire day outside dragging old hay from one end of the pasture to the other, on poop duty, feed the horses, played with the chickies, got driven nuts by my kids, made a trip to TSC ( had no luck finding a new duckling ) and enjoyed an ice cream cone!

How about you?

Quote:
I'm here, I read more than I post. How's it going, almost neighbor?
frow.gif

Pretty good! Haven't spent almost the entire day outside dragging old hay from one end of the pasture to the other, on poop duty, feed the horses, played with the chickies, got driven nuts by my kids, made a trip to TSC ( had no luck finding a new duckling ) and enjoyed an ice cream cone!

How about you?

Finer than frog's hair, nice and warm after a very cool night!

You want ducks? I have 4 females that need a home! Almost one year old Mallards, laying greenish eggs! Their eggs are the BEST for baking. Thing is, they fly. Baby pool included!
big_smile.png

I need space for all these dang roosters I keep raising.
hmm.png

Quote:

How about you?

Finer than frog's hair, nice and warm after a very cool night!

You want ducks? I have 4 females that need a home! Almost one year old Mallards, laying greenish eggs! Their eggs are the BEST for baking. Thing is, they fly. Baby pool included!
big_smile.png

I need space for all these dang roosters I keep raising.
hmm.png

I need a duckling. Poof is lonely and making a mess of my box and when we move them into the brooder tomorrow it will be all alone as we have put in a removeable divider in the bin to help control the mess made by the duckling.

Have you ever gotten chickens from a place in Ridgeville? They are offering BLWD, GLWD and several others. There's an ad on Craigslist from the 8th.

Quote:
the listing is called " Chicks for sale, Many breeds " and it's listed in Dorchester. A clerk at TSC in Summerville gave told me to give them a call for the Wyandottes and Speckled Sussexs that I want since TSC doesn't get those breeds in.

Quote:
the listing is called " Chicks for sale, Many breeds " and it's listed in Dorchester. A clerk at TSC in Summerville gave told me to give them a call for the Wyandottes and Speckled Sussexs that I want since TSC doesn't get those breeds in.

Got it, I searched for "chickens", not chicks. It might be someone who orders a big group from a hatchery and sells them for Easter.

I have a wish list ready for Crackle Hatchery. Silkies, Polish Lace, Cuckoo Marans, and maybe some Jersey Giants.

I have a staggered hatch starting this Wed. Silver Phoenix, first then some Japanese Bantams and then good old RIRs. I had 15 silkies in but none developed. Shipped eggs are so unpredictable.

I'm going to place my order after the eggs hatch. The DH can't take too many chicks at once.

Last edited:
I have some jersey giants cuckoo marans Im wanting to sell and am looking for ducks and geese. anybody get any they want to get rid of please let me know. Oh and the chicks arent mine sorry but im selling for a older man thats crippled. he can load the incubator and take out but thats about all. he depends on others to collect eggs and feed his chickens.

Back
Top Bottom