South Carolina

Cool! Yeah, I grew up in this area. I work in downtown Cola... Which is nice, not a long drive. Hoping to go back to school in the fall to begin finishing out my nursing degree. Did you grow up here in Cola?

no i did grow up here I was a Navy brat and spent alot of time in Charleston. I lived here since I got out of the Marines in 1992. If you need any help finding chicks let me know always glad to help.

*waves!* Hi all! New here to the site. I'm in Gray Court, SC. I think I know a few members here, though, both in person and online. :D Just wanted to say a quick hello!
Hi Amy - glad to see you made it here! Big welcome
big_smile.png

Hey Phoneman.....
i got 4 pullets from you boys at the TSC in laurens swap day.. 3 are deffenatly the marrans but one is a blue Im thinking Aracauna... do your boys have that breed? . shes blue, no tail to speak of at all. and a bit smaller than the marrans..

let me know what you think... shes really sweet has a great dispostion. and is a ducklings best friend..

Pink
i had blue ameraunanas but no aracaunas

what about taking them thursdays nights for the small animal sale on hwy 14 tutor town .. greer.. I know I want to go .. I need to pick up a duckling or two..

I know I have a couple extra little cockrels speckled sussuxs that I am going to grow up and put in as a donation for the fall lincolnton chickenswap.. Ive won several times good chickens and I want to be able to give back... ive got couple that are really nice.

Pink
I didn't know about this....what is it, where is it, how can I learn more about it? I did place the two Blk & Silver sussex roos, but still have the two wheaten Marans, and the two frizzles. I just can't process the two frizzles - they're too cute!

Thanks for the suggestions!

Just popping in again.

Welcome to new members!

Sam, so glad you and Lyn made it up for a visit yesterday. I always love spending time with you and it was fun to show Lyn all my different breeding pens and other birds and critters. Hope her chickens love the meal worms!

Kris.....oh, my! ALL those Guinea keets. LOL What noise you will have going on.
I am looking forward to more photos of Napoleon and Minnie Pearl's kids. How are they maturing?

Yancy, so glad your mama hen has more babies. I hope they are all girls this time! The d'Uccle babies all say "Hi!" and all 6 are still here growing like weeds. LOL

Congrats on new chicks and chickens to all that have posted.

Now back out to collect eggs, wrap eggs, ship eggs, sell table eggs .....and I can't forget the meal worms. Another 5000 going out today after sending out 9000 yesterday. Busy, busy!

Amy I will try to get pictures of them soon. From the first 3 we lost one last week, no idea why. So One looks to be white, the other is goldneck, maybe. Of the otehr 4 hatched, 3 look like the white one and the other looks like the goldneck. Of course it is too soon to tell.

Do you want any of these eggs to hatch? or anyone else? they are a white d'uccle hen and a Goldneck booted bantam rooster.

Last edited:
I so hope you get some Gold Necks from that cross. It will give you more to work with, though a bit MORE to have to deal with but blood diversity will soon be a factor without all this.
Can't wait to see pix.
jumpy.gif

No, I don't want eggs to hatch from them. Eventually, I will hatch from her and the Porcelain roo to see what I will get. Again, bloodline diversity for me.

Just popping in again.

Welcome to new members!

Sam, so glad you and Lyn made it up for a visit yesterday. I always love spending time with you and it was fun to show Lyn all my different breeding pens and other birds and critters. Hope her chickens love the meal worms!

Kris.....oh, my! ALL those Guinea keets. LOL What noise you will have going on.
I am looking forward to more photos of Napoleon and Minnie Pearl's kids. How are they maturing?

Yancy, so glad your mama hen has more babies. I hope they are all girls this time! The d'Uccle babies all say "Hi!" and all 6 are still here growing like weeds. LOL

Congrats on new chicks and chickens to all that have posted.

Now back out to collect eggs, wrap eggs, ship eggs, sell table eggs .....and I can't forget the meal worms. Another 5000 going out today after sending out 9000 yesterday. Busy, busy!
Oh Amy you know this hen hatches out BOYS even if they are not her's hahaha!!! But I'm hoping for GIRLS
fl.gif
lol
Glad the babies are just a growing!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom