South Carolina

Same here, im in sumter by cherryvale right next to base. I just recently got my first chicken and i love it. I am really trying hard to find the silver laced polish chicken.

Had to post pics of my EE's So Far Loving the new Roo Prometheus the red is really coming out in his coloring
Oh got these pics just as they went to roost...They where not very happy with me and the flash.... ;-(

Mrs.Lyles(is super shy and hates to have her pic taken) Ghost well she may be here or not at any given time.

And Lacey...Great Girl my three young EE girls stay super close to each other...They are not part of the larger flock yet they sleep in the same coop but as soon as the door is open off they go... (still young and far to sweet)

I need to add some bright white and bearded ones to my flock...i think.
LOL..I have white and bearded...D'Uccles!! Neener neener!! Great pics...they are all looking great!! Spoiled babies I am sure!

Thanks to everyone commenting on my chickie pictures! I lost my LGD today (OK...she wasn't really a LGD but SHE thought she was) ...she was 14 years old and had a good life though! I will miss my little Sugar! Yes...she was a very small LGD...LOL But she sure had a big heart! Here she is guarding my chicks this past winter...LOL
Pasty, so very sorry to hear about your loss. I loss my Border Collie, Moss, this past weekend of 16 years so I kind of know how you feel. Dogs are our children too!

I haven't gotten to post much on here in a while..busy busy! I thought I'd share some pictures of my babies! The call ducklings are getting so big! They're hilarious to watch. I haven't been able to handle them much since mama "Paisley" gets verrrrry ill with me if I get too close. Luckily she does allow photographs though! I'll also post pics of the 3 chicks I'm raising inside. One I'm sure is a roo and is from the egg I rescued from Paisley's nest after she decided it was time to get off. The other 2 are half english black orpingtons I got from sweet Mary Bell. I'm soo hoping they both turn out to be pullets!

Flip- definately going to be a roo
tongue.gif
He's a black copper marans x blue orpington. He'll be looking for a home!

Flop- has a little bit of wattle development..but not much..and still a small comb. Pulllllllett please!!

Flap- no wattles, slightly larger comb than Flop. ( you love their names right?? LOL) Again really hoping this one's a pullet!

This is the first time I've had a broody raise babies..and it's been awesome. I haven't worried about a thing! I think it's funny how the one chick she has is SO much more feathered than the ones I'm raising inside. And they're all about the same age!

Definately thinking pullet on this chick. Dominique x Blue Orp. So cute!

Parents to the call ducklings. Excuse how dirty they are...they refuse to stay clean!

I haven't gotten to post much on here in a while..busy busy! I thought I'd share some pictures of my babies! The call ducklings are getting so big! They're hilarious to watch. I haven't been able to handle them much since mama "Paisley" gets verrrrry ill with me if I get too close. Luckily she does allow photographs though! I'll also post pics of the 3 chicks I'm raising inside. One I'm sure is a roo and is from the egg I rescued from Paisley's nest after she decided it was time to get off. The other 2 are half english black orpingtons I got from sweet Mary Bell. I'm soo hoping they both turn out to be pullets!

Flip- definately going to be a roo
tongue.gif
He's a black copper marans x blue orpington. He'll be looking for a home!

Flop- has a little bit of wattle development..but not much..and still a small comb. Pulllllllett please!!

Flap- no wattles, slightly larger comb than Flop. ( you love their names right?? LOL) Again really hoping this one's a pullet!

This is the first time I've had a broody raise babies..and it's been awesome. I haven't worried about a thing! I think it's funny how the one chick she has is SO much more feathered than the ones I'm raising inside. And they're all about the same age!

Definately thinking pullet on this chick. Dominique x Blue Orp. So cute!

Parents to the call ducklings. Excuse how dirty they are...they refuse to stay clean!
Pretty babies!! My daughter now wants some call ducks!

Got my new babies!! I adore them! I'm still spoiling Libby (we changed from Livvy) as much as possible. She's such a great bird! I love to see her all cuddled into her nest when I open the coop door in the morning. :) Here are some pics of the fuzzies though!!

Back
Top Bottom