South Ga Swap Meet MAY 14TH

That would be great. I've got chips and crackers, so something sweet would be good. Was going to do some brownies or muffins, but ran out of time. Look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

I had a blast with you guys and I can't wait to do it again! Only next time I can't get so many chickens:( well maybe.

I'd like to thank everyone who came out today. Had a great time even with the thunderstorm. Glad I had the big barn to get in! I'll try to plan for better weather next time. tay_boe, hope you enjoy the birds! Tell your boyfriend I still have the white cochins, when he decides he likes chickens!
wink.png
It was good to meet everyone in person that I've been talking to on BYC. Nice to put faces with names. Will be planning another swap, maybe in early fall or sooner if everyone wants too. Thanks again.

Quote:
I hate I missed this -- I just graduated from nursing school and finally have just now had some time to actually participate and peruse BYC!! I didn't know about it until just now, but I'll try to make it next time -- I get a big shipment of chicks this week, and by fall I might need to get rid of some so my hubby won't kick me out!!

Last edited:
Where do you live acrossthebranch? My husband is a farmer too! Checked out your website and know all about laying plastic! My husband grow vegetables on plastic. Small world huh? Hope you can make the next swap!

Back
Top Bottom