South Korea isn't that bad, is it?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Moochie, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Moochie

Moochie Songster

Nov 8, 2010
    North Edwards
    A stupid guy on YouTube was being hugely annoying and frustrating.. He was probably trolling me but I moved accounts so he couldn't bother me anymore since blocking didn't work for some reason and even though I reported him numerous times he kept commenting. I try not to let this stuff bother me but this guy got what he wanted and he bothered me.
    He kept on ranting on my videos that Koreans are scumbag liars and need to be wiped off the face of the earth. He said that ALL Koreans are liars, it's in our genetics, and kept calling me a liar. He told me that us Koreans need to have our butts kicked by America again and get rid of us, bigotry nonsense. Then he said that Korea copied "everything" from China and that our whole culture is a lie.
    It's quite obvious he doesn't like Koreans, but why target me? I mean what the heck? I'm only part S. Korean, I have Japanese (which is ironic because he also went on about how much better Japan is) and European in my blood too. My videos had nothing to do with country matters too. My videos were of my chickens, friends, and me doing silly things. This guy just felt that he needed to rant and vent to a teenager through the internet to make himself look better. Also making death threats by saying I and other Koreans should be wiped off the face of the earth. He honestly sounds like a Korean hating Hitler.
    He also went out of his way to call me ignorant when I tried to defend myself, saying "you're so ignorant it's hilarious" hahaha funny, NOT! If anything he's the ignorant one! I told my parents about this weirdo and they told me to disable my previous account, I couldn't find a way to so I deleted all the videos and made a new channel/account.
    Anyways, I do know some fighting techniques were copied from China, but everything? I think not.

Is South Korea as bad as this nut was making it out to be? What is his problem?

2. He's just an Idiot. I heard there might be a couple on the internet. [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. thaiturkey

thaiturkey Songster

Feb 22, 2010
    Thailand
    Moochie, I'm very sorry that you have been subjected to such racist attacks. It's sad that such people exist but they probably always will. You Tube doesn't seem to do much to protect victims.

The comments that you quote are irrational and intended only to hurt you. He probably doesn't believe them himself. If he does, then he might wake up one day to realise that South Korea is developing while his own country, whichever it is, may be in decline.

Be proud of your ancestry and don't let bigots or racists get to you.

4. Zinnia-Hen

Zinnia-Hen Live & Let Live

Jan 29, 2011
    I second this.

Also, don't feed the trolls, Moochie. No matter how tempting. It just makes them feel bigger than the lowlifes they really are.

5. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

Quote: This is cool. [​IMG]
    Don't let anyone tell you different.
    It's total BS that guy trolled you.

Imp- proud to have Korean, Japanese and European friends.

2 people like this.
  6. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits...

May 19, 2008
    Western MA

:thumbsup

1 person likes this.
  7. Fierlin1182

Fierlin1182 powered-flight

Aug 26, 2011

I agree completely.
    And also what thaiturkey said.

This sort of stuff is never fun to go through. Whoever he is, he probably gets his kicks out of picking on people a fraction of his age, I've seen many youtube comments from similar sorts :rolleyes: So not worth your time.
    I don't believe any of those comments for a second, and I don't think very many other people do either. Be proud of your heritage! :thumbsup

8. Mattemma

Mattemma Crowing

Aug 12, 2009
    There are nasty people in all areas of the world.Each group of humans have had some among them do some horrible things.You have nothing to feel bad about just because others in your group might do bad things.I would leave my own country if I let it all get to me,but it is no better anywhere else.You live well and be kind.Sorry you have had a nut leach onto you.Hope you can salt him off.

9. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Yep, I agree! Don't feed those kind of wolves!

10. Moochie

Moochie Songster

Nov 8, 2010
    North Edwards
    I feel like the weaker one for having to make a new account though. But he would not shut up.. You know he actually said that him hating Korea and Koreans is not being racist because Korean isn't a race and proceeded to say "you're so ignorant it's hilarious". I thought you could use the word racist for that type of thing though?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: