South Korea isn't that bad, is it?

It does sound like the troll may have had a relationship with a Korean person and broke up angrily though. Especially when he went on about Koreans having a genetic problem where they lie. Which is absurd. What I find weird is whenever he tried to show me proof he directed me to another YouTube video for proof. I asked him for credible links on all his propaganda on Koreans and he told me to go look at this person's channel or go look at this video. I don't believe YouTube is a valid source for culture studies.
gig.gif

Moochie, accept that there are racists and that you are far from being the only target. I'm not excusing it, rather suggesting that you should not take it personally.

Europe is running an important football competition in the Ukraine just now. In the days leading up to the start of it, people began to express concern about racist chants from Ukrainian and Polish supporters. Even in a public training session there were monkey chants aimed at black players. Another common insult is to throw bananas onto the pitch. The culprits are descendents of people who suffered in that part of the world from both Hitler and Stalin. Look at this link and see what they are doing -
The competition has only just started and this may get worse. It seems that the Ukrainian authorities are leaving it to UEFA to deal with the problem. Watch CNN News to see what will happen over the next few days.

You may suffer form prejudice if you are:

Black
White
Brown
Asian
Latin
English
American
Romany
Jew
Muslim
Christian
Agnostic
Atheist
Homosexual
Young
Old
Disabled

The list is as long as you want to make it. Perhaps there is racism in Korea too. Did you know that Hitler sterilised people who weren't physically perfect by his definition, including deaf people?

Prejudice by race and creed is all around us. It might manifest itself in insults, offensive treatment or even patronising remarks from people who don't regard themselves as prejudiced. The recent conflicts in the Middle East are mainly tribal ones between different types of Muslim. Most humans want to belong to a group and it's instinctive, perhaps primitively so, to shun people from other groups. The veil of civilisation is very thin.

You need to move on from this and not dwell on it. Others are suffering much more from racism than you have. Look at the positive things you have around you and get on with your life.

Hating is not loving someone.

"Be kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love, in honor giving preference to one another; " (Romans 12:10)​

I'm not sure about that. He, the troll on You Tube, hasn't created much hate on this thread, has he? It's more likely that he's a product of hate rather than the cause of it.

He is a cyber bully. These predators are worse than trolls in they can hack into your various social accounts and cause havoc. No matter what you do they seem to find you. Ignore him. Or if you wish, document everything, and contact your local police department.

The guy is a jerk I met a s.Korean in High school real nice guy and he was even forced, yes forced into service in the military he was grabbed tossed in the back of the truck and hauled off for their version of basic training and his family didn't know what happened to him for months. I think the Korean people are nice and honest. The North Koreans are just mislead because of all the propaganda they are force fed by their government. but people are people there are good and bad in all.

The guy is a jerk I met a s.Korean in High school real nice guy and he was even forced, yes forced into service in the military he was grabbed tossed in the back of the truck and hauled off for their version of basic training and his family didn't know what happened to him for months. I think the Korean people are nice and honest. The North Koreans are just mislead because of all the propaganda they are force fed by their government. but people are people there are good and bad in all.

Forced? :O

Back
Top Bottom