Southern CA Swap meet-up / Funday 9/24/11

Quote:
HI SUNNY, I GOT AN EMAIL LIST SO I CAN DO THAT NO PROBLEMS! I WANT TO LET ALL YOU GUYS HERE KNOW THAT THE american serama thread IS UP AND RUNNING AND WE ARE WORKING ON GETTING THE WORD OUT TO EVERYONE FROM THE OLD THREAD. I AM TYPING ONE HANDED TONITE, GOT A MOMMA&BABY SERAMA SITTING ON MY LEFT ARM...
big_smile.png

droolin.gif
Iced coffee......
droolin.gif
You're hired!!

I'll bring my Serama babies, and maybe a few others to share, hopefully I will have sold my OEGB babies by then, if not I'll bring them too.

Quote:
I will volunteer to be there early with my iced coffees to make sure we get the pavillion to ourselves. Is there anything else I can help???

How early????? i wanna be there early too.... dont wanna get stuck in traffic again and be late.............................

Quote:
I will volunteer to be there early with my iced coffees to make sure we get the pavillion to ourselves. Is there anything else I can help???

How early????? i wanna be there early too.... dont wanna get stuck in traffic again and be late.............................

I will try to be there around 8:30 or 9 am....

*** CHICKS AVAILABLE ***

I have 2 Black Australorp pullets, about 4 weeks old that are ready for homes.
I also have 7 OEGB Black Breasted Red chicks...3 weeks old that will be ready in about 1 week.

If you or anyone you know is interested, please PM me.
big_smile.png

Alvin and I started a group on Facebook. California Poultry People. Ill put up a post on there and an invite. Everyone is welcome to join the group. The link is in my signature line.

Our group is trying to get together a meet up in the high desert area, possibly in Bakersfield for those of us that are pretty far away from Norco. here is some info about it. I hope you guys dont mind me posting about it here. We still love the Norco meet up and I plan to be there.

High Desert/Bakersfield Meet Up- We are taking a poll to decide the location so as many people come as possible. Our choices are Bakersfield, Lancaster or my house in North Edwards (off hwy 58 between Mojave and Barstow) Check out this thread if you are interested in joining us https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=548700 And stop by and join our group California Poultry People

Last edited:
wee.gif

Hi everybodeeeee!
I've missed the chatter with all y'all SO much! I hope everyone's flocks are healthy and happy. So much has gone on with us the past couple of months that took me offline - but I'm back and looking forward to the September Meets!
ya.gif

We welcomed a new baby grandDAUGHTER into the family... <3 <3 <3 who has already stolen our hearts... had an intense time of medicating our flock from something nasty that floated around Norco - saved every single bird! Woo~hoo! And been working like fools on our house.

Miss you all.............
dd
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom