Southern CA Swap meet-up / Funday!

Gumbii, my hubby took 400 pics of the show, there will be LOTS to look at! I had to work all day today, but I'm busy going through them all as we speak. I won't have them all up tonight, I don't think, but I'm trying to get through as many as I can, and hopefully posting some of them! He didn't want to use his flash to distract the birds when they were showing, so I have a lot of "brightening" to do on many of the pics. Its taking some time!!

I'm glad all had a good time at the Serama CLassic!
I got to visit and be with my Mom for three days. She was in and out of it but we were able to exchange a few words here and there. She passed this evening at 5PM Chicago time. At least she went peacefully and without pain. My sister said that she feels she was hanging on until I got to Chicago. A very sad time for me, I am so glad I have my peeps to love and love me back.

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

WOW, Sue, what a testament to human spirit. I'm really glad you had the chance to see her before she passed. Dang, that is such a hard thing to go thru. I don't even know what kind of words to say?? All I know is that you made the right decision to see her when you did.

God Bless your mom, and blessings to you and your sister too.

Oh sue that is so good that you were able to see her before she left. You will be at peace because you could be there to say goodby. I missed that with both of my parents and regret it to this day. Except I was there just forgot to say anything.

Quote:
Well Sunny, hubby did a FANTASTIC JOB!!
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
and you did a fantastic job tweeting and posting!
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
bow.gif

Between your girls & their birds, I don't know whos cutier.
love.gif

LOVE the pic of Joey & brownie and Glenn with his roo that has a wing on his shoulder, he looks like hes saying: "this is my main man".
thumbsup.gif
celebrate.gif

Man I wish I could have been there...
hit.gif

Quote:
Well Sunny, hubby did a FANTASTIC JOB!!
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
and you did a fantastic job tweeting and posting!
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
bow.gif

Between your girls & their birds, I don't know whos cutier.
love.gif

LOVE the pic of Joey & brownie and Glenn with his roo that has a wing on his shoulder, he looks like hes saying: "this is my main man".
thumbsup.gif
celebrate.gif

Man I wish I could have been there...
hit.gif

Well we were thinking of you, i know i had a bit of a break and was wandering how your trip was going... I am gald you had the time that you did, with your family.. And We are already planning another show for next year, same park, and maybe a few weeks earlier, so people start watching your chicks. Start spredding the word.. it is going to be bigger, dont know if better is possible!!! The next one will be a single show and Amy and Kate will both enter their birds, kate already found a Judge that has comitted, I am horrible with names, evidently a good guy..
As for the youth, I think the kids around have some pretty fancy birds... Gorden is a looker and he is just around 51/2 months old. Joey did some wheeling and dealing and got Jose a nice cockerel. People take your time when shopping for seramas. We on the west coast now have quite a few qood quality birds available to us.. they may coast a little more to start with but you will produce better quality in the long run and better the breed...

i'm sorry sue... i lost my mother too many years ago... not always the greatest feeling to lose a mom... hugs and well wishes girlfriend...

also, i just went thru all of the pictures... amazing stuffs...

Back
Top Bottom