Southern CA Swap meet-up / Funday!

Quote:
So.... whats wrong with horses....
rant.gif
tongue2.gif
lau.gif

sorry... but i dislike horses... i can be around them, but don't like them... they bite, smell, spit, kick, and are unpredictable... well sometimes...

Ohhh they are like the woman from the serama show with the loose little white dog!!! Describes her, him to a T..

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
HOLY MOLY! I didn't see her!! I was ready to tackle the big husky though, if his stupid owner lost control of him. I mean really?? Just stand there with your dog going berserk? Scaring all the birds? What are people thinking sometimes?

Gumbii- I'm almost on your side about the horses.... I think they are beautiful, and I admire them from afar. But they scare me. I'll pet one on the nose, but I would be very scared to be on the same side of the fence with one.

Edit: And as far as pitbulls...... mine are my flock guards! And they are doing a great job.

Last edited:
Quote:
Mine weighs 2000 lbs and I have to stand on a box to see her back. Shes the size of a Clydesdale. And I agree horses are not for everyone in the 44 years I have had them I have been: Bit, Kicked, Thrown, Trampled, Trampled And had a carriage pulled over me in the process, Fallen down with, Dragged, and generally knocked about. But I have NEVER been spit upon. LOL
gig.gif
they don't have the mechanism.

Jeeze.............I have been kicked by a horse but not all that other abuse.........Of course my contact may be considered limited in comparison to yours. (Perchie girl)

But they are very large and if the sense that you are afraid, they will take charge and do whatever they want and not listen or obey any commands.

Quote:
HOLY MOLY! I didn't see her!! I was ready to tackle the big husky though, if his stupid owner lost control of him. I mean really?? Just stand there with your dog going berserk? Scaring all the birds? What are people thinking sometimes?

Gumbii- I'm almost on your side about the horses.... I think they are beautiful, and I admire them from afar. But they scare me. I'll pet one on the nose, but I would be very scared to be on the same side of the fence with one.

Edit: And as far as pitbulls...... mine are my flock guards! And they are doing a great job.

i would've cesar millan'd that dog with my shoe...

yeah, i see why people like horses... they are pretty, but i don't like them... LOL... they just aren't for me...

oh, and my pit bull is the worst security dog... the roosters make more noise than he does when a cat is in the yard...

perchie.girl :

Quote:
Mine weighs 2000 lbs and I have to stand on a box to see her back. Shes the size of a Clydesdale. And I agree horses are not for everyone in the 44 years I have had them I have been: Bit, Kicked, Thrown, Trampled, Trampled And had a carriage pulled over me in the process, Fallen down with, Dragged, and generally knocked about. But I have NEVER been spit upon. LOL
gig.gif
they don't have the mechanism.

i want a goat too...

and yes, one has spit on me... i was walking by it, and i got some saliva or drool on me somehow... i know it wasn't urine, it had to be it's spit... it was gross and stinky... maybe it sneezed...? well, they sneeze on people too... i do not like horses at all... LOL...​

Well Gumbii, I do agree with you that goats are very good animals. Intelligent and funny but definitely escape artists. And yes a horse can have a lot of snot also know as mucous. I have a german shepherd and she always has a wet nose and that is just mucous or snot which is actually about 99% water. Talk about a funny post....................oh dear maybe I should not post this................................
lau.gif

I have 2 goats. They have never tried to escape. It would be SO easy for them to get out. My 3 pound pomeranian on the other hand has been known to take herself for walks with the neighbors without me ever knowing.

Back
Top Bottom