Southern CA Swap meet-up / Funday!

Quote:
Oh please do Dennis, I want to see how he turns out. Have you incubated any of the eggs from both of those hens yet?? If I am not wrong, those hens are cocopop gene carriers. Perhalf Cara can tell us more about them....Cara???

BTW, I am in.....C ya all there.
woot.gif
:weee

you guys need a california meet up page on face book this byc link is to hard to keep up with .
to much old stuff to weed through to find anything .

Quote:
Oh please do Dennis, I want to see how he turns out. Have you incubated any of the eggs from both of those hens yet?? If I am not wrong, those hens are cocopop gene carriers. Perhalf Cara can tell us more about them....Cara???

BTW, I am in.....C ya all there.
woot.gif
:weee

Wooooooooooooooooat i didnt know they are cocopop gene carriers... but the wheaton mama is on the brood with 7 eggs and i have incubated 8 eggs... and in lock down with my incubator will have to wait and see. The rooster is being a man in the coop... and is very protective for some reason and i have to work on him being closer to me haha..

You know what, I'll have to take a raincheck on this June meet up. I just looked at my calender and I have another event besides the wedding already scheduled for the morning. I'll catch you all at the next one though!

The silver hen that Dennis has
74545_serama_014.jpg
is the mom to hedwig that sunniecalifornia has

and to one other chick
74545_p1020984.jpg
that I did sell to Ken,,.
I dont know the other hen that dennis got it may be the brown hen with a band on it that came from Jerry origionally I gave it to Ken at no charge, I never bred that one, if you send me a pic of the hen i can tell you if i had her or not. I erased her photo..

Back
Top Bottom