Southern CA Swap meet-up / Funday!

You could use his hoof print after it was wet with ................................I don't know................................oh yes brown mustard. He does have his own facebook page. Another item to add to the auction, A hoof print signed picture of Steve with your favorite chicken or person even
gig.gif
They have this picture booth at most little fairs. I have a picture of my son age three holding a piglette.

My dads Friend that is a cabinet builder is builing these boxes to transport and showbirds so he gave us a few to try to sell We will be bringing one to the meetup in Norco on the 25th. They Are expensive but they are AMAZING, Sturdy and built amazingly There a little heavy so they are on whells.

Well pictures are worth a thousand words

79428_dfjhthfjfgj.jpg

79428_ghjgfhjgjkhgjgj.jpg

79428_jhgyjhghfhgjjgk.jpg

79428_fgdfdfdfdgfhg.jpg

perchie.girl :

Quote:
Wow.... Talk about Bio security. This is one thing that has been worrying me about the concept of showing poultry. How are they for ventilation Do they get hot inside with a warm body occupying the enclosure.

I have boxes just like them, they are great if you keep them out of direct sun!!​

Hey Everyone –

I posted this on the new meet up thread but I wanted to share it here too.

My friend Alvin and I have started a Facebook group called California Poultry People.
With this group, we hope to keep everyone more informed of up and coming events
give everyone a place to post their needs ,wants ,questions, items and birds for sale …. Etc.
Please feel free to join and check out who’s there already.
And remember, everyone has a different way of doing things with their animals so be nice......
Here's the link and pass it on to anyone who might be interested.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/home.php?sk=group_199333916779842&ap=1

Last edited:
Hiya all! Hope I wasn't forgotten about! Spent 2 months back in Ohio with family. Stayed with my German Baptist cousins. In case you did not know,German Baptists are a bit "Amish-y",in the sense they don't have T.V.'s,radios,COMPUTERS!!! But they do drive cars! So been a bit out of touch! Still have my Cochin Cockerel and pullet I got at the meet up,but sadly I lost my little frizzle pullet so my trio is now a duo
sad.png

Before I forget, I will be bringing boxes for those birdie transactions........
D.gif
D.gif

Just to refresh everyone's mind old and new-bees:

Hi all you Southern CA BYCers! Our THIRD get together to, "talk shop", show off, swap, have some fun/silly contests and generally just have some plain old FUN with our chickens and humans!

DATE: June 25th PLACE: Neil Snipes Park, corner of Fifth and Hamner, Norco CA.

Start time: 10AM till the last person leaves.

What to bring for yourself, chickens, food & drink [chairs and/or table.] We have been lucky the last two times and have gotten the beautiful covered Pavillion to use--lets hope we get it again.

Park has restroom facilities and is chicken friendly!

We WILL have a raffle so bring goodies! p.s. I have the tickets

Spread the word.........BE THERE OR BE SQUARE.....
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom