Southern NY, Dutchess county and below

I bought Nutrena layer pellets. Only $15 for 50lbs. And scratch was $16 for 50lbs. Or vice versa.
pop.gif

Last night I put a little heat pack into the coop with the chicks. They chose to ignore it. In fact, they bunked in with the big girls. This morning, they were down in the run with Gladys, who seemed pretty tolerant of them. Agatha slept in.

It's going to be a very strange day. It's sort of a long story, and parts of it are not so happy.

A quick update about what the neurologist said. It is most likely fourth cranial nerve palsy. Sounds horrible but it is not that bad. Very similar to the Bell's Palsy I had last year. He ordered an MRi with contrast just to make sure there is nothing pressing on the nerve. This could just be a diabetic issue or a viral one. It should clear up by itself in 3-4 weeks. So, I'll be sticking around the house for the next couple of weeks.

Thanks guys for all the support and well wishes.

Al

Quote:
At least you know what is going on and it will resolve itself, Thank God! 3-4 weeks of extra chicken time will not be to bad, lol.

Feel better
hugs.gif

Roberta- Hope we get pics of the new babies
droolin.gif

Trish

Back
Top Bottom