Southern NY, Dutchess county and below

goodpost.gif

Just so I have this straight, we are meeting at Roberta's table at 12:30 on saturday? Anyone staying for the rodeo?

I am going to bring a copy of extraordinary chickens for the auction and some other stuff for the bake sale for the club. Also, does anyone need/want anything from the tractor supply in sussex if I make a run? or from the clove brook bakery? I go there at least twice a week. I should buy stock in tractor supply and go on a diet...
That's the plan! I will be there - is anyone from Westchester interested in carpooling? Anyone? {crickets} guess I'm the only non-islander! I don't think I can stay too long though considering I am leaving the kids alone with their father all day and he has to take them to get a haircut and to their carnival. I would love to see the rodeo though. I tried talking him into it but he wasn't buying it.

He's away this week on business so I decided this would be the perfect time to go on a strict diet. A diet apparently of cupcakes, cookies, more cakes.... ice cream.... sigh! CARBS! Darn you to heck. I am being vegetarian though, which is nice for a change. Doesn't make up for the 2 lbs of sugar I've already eaten though I'm sure. I'm eating half a melon right now but all I can think about is the cookies downstairs. Willpower I hardly know ye.

Ok good to know. I heard it helped keep the chicks from
getting sprayed legs and made clean up easier so thought
I'd give it a try cause this round is being hatched in my styrofoam
bator and that darn metal screen seems a most uncomfortable
thing to be born on.

Back
Top Bottom