Southern Ontario..Canada.....Guelph Area

2468Chickensrgr8

Songster
12 Years
Nov 7, 2007
Ontario
I just wanted to let some local people know that want or have chickens that the 'Wellington Centre for Continuing Education" in Guelph is offering a "Urban Chicken" one night course at John F Ross ... local high school ....from 7 - 9:30pm April 14th .....the course booklet has not came out yet ..just before march break it will be printed...but a good friend...who I have named my polish hen after works there and has phoned me with excitment .....she's a city slicker....but she's hoping people will be interested to they can ad more courses ....
because the date has not been confirmed I will post again if it changes...your welcome to PM me....thanks

Last edited:
DAR!!!!!!!!! It's for you
wink.png

Ohhh ! Yes that would be great !
wink.png
I am sure Dar has room and their is a lovely campsite out her way... I am excited that there doing this in the city ...and you can bet i am certainly going to talk about this site... plus if they get enough people attending hopefully they'll ad more classes and different farm/animal /more chicken topics....

No I haven't. Have you met? I have never met anyone from BYC yet, well actually yes I have but they were here before I was and I met them WAYYYY before I found the site. But anyway...tell me!!!
smile.png

My hubby and I were in Home Depot in town and we were talking...probably argueing about some kind of renovation project he wanted to do ...lol....and she walked by and she was wearing her BYC sweatshirt in which i noticed right away and shouted "backyard chickens!!!! " and we laughed and started chatting ...small world....

Back
Top Bottom