Southwest Ohio

My serama is now a spoiled brat, lol. He thinks im him mom, i put him up he paces by the cage door. If i cover the cage with a towel so he stops pacing he peeps really loud at me. When i get him out he goes to sleep in my arms.
love.gif
Boy i sure do love my little guy.
I leave him in his cage most of the day but play lots to so we can bond and i can try to get him standing right.
Heres some pics:
25053_100_3144.jpg

25053_100_3142.jpg

Right now hes sleeping on the apple tree limb i have a in his cage as a perch.
big_smile.png

Well live just outside of Wilmington, name is Burt. I raise many type of birds, mostly a Peafowl have them in about 25 colors and patterns,

Chickens i have gamefowl, nature best brooders
big_smile.png

In need of a Buckeye rooster or a pair.

one of my pumpkin hulsey.

chicken040.jpg

one of my silver pied peacocks

peafowl031.jpg

Oh by the way, my little Millie Fleur d'Uccle hen went Best of Breed at the Marietta show this past week end. She beat out my own 2 other girls, another pullet and the two boys, my cockerel and a nice cock. My own pullets placed 1, 2, and 3.
I was thrilled!
wee.gif

It was my first show, so this was all new territory for me.
I gotta' think it must be kind of hard on the birds, every one of the girls laid an egg on the way home. That can't feel very good, holding onto an egg that long.
hmm.png

Yay!!! Congrats. I just posted to see if anyone thought my mille fleur was SQ, so maybe you could take a look. I sure wouldnt be happy holding an egg in that long.

I found this pic, but it isn't even one of the hens that I have any more. You can see a little more feathering around her face, but it's still not enough. Mainly I sold her because of her disposition.
salehens26.jpg

I would say that I'd take some pics, but I'm so swamped right now with trying to move, I'm afraid I just don't have the time. Remind me in a couple of weeks and I'll take some pics of the hen that went BB.

Back
Top Bottom