Southwest Ohio

Quote:
Awwww so sweet
love.gif

heres a few pics of him as a chick. Hes the chocolate one

serama034.jpg

serama019.jpg

serama016.jpg

Congratulations, lilcrow! My first show will be in Brownsville, Ky in a couple weeks, and then Greenville, OH the week after. Anyone else going to either of these?

Quote:
I think I'm going to try and make Greenville. It's all going to depend on money.
tongue.gif

I am going!! If you want to ride with me you are more than welcome. Just let me know!

Quote:
Thanks, been listing eggs on ebay........they sell great.

I like the color of mine the best..........
big_smile.png

deerman!!!!!! Hey you, long time no see!! We are having the Wilmington swap meet on the 2nd of May. Do you
think that you can make it agian this year??
And just so you people no he has GREAT birds!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes will try my best to be there....You been hatching anything Jen ? I just got another incubator, like i needed one.

If you need to use one let me know.....

Quote:
I think I'm going to try and make Greenville. It's all going to depend on money.
tongue.gif

I am going!! If you want to ride with me you are more than welcome. Just let me know!

Thanks Jen, I'll see about that. I may just follow you up. I'm one for needing my own wheels. What are you going to be showing? Let me guess.............Silkies!
lol.png

Quote:
I don't suppose you'd be willing to rent out one of your incubators for a hatch would you? I've got eggs coming from California that should get here tomorrow or Fri. I'd like to set them on Fri or Sat. I've heard that you should let them sit quietly for a day before starting them, so if they come tomorrow, I'd like to start them Fri. and if they come Fri. start them on Sat.
I'm right here in Wilmington, getting ready to move to New Vienna hopefully next week, so I'm local.

Back
Top Bottom