Spaghetti Squash and Pumpkins

I Feed my birds zuchinni, cucumbers from the garden . They just loved them. In fact last fall I turned them loose in the garden after we gathered all we wanted. They ate those large Zucs & cukes that I didn't want. sure loved the tomatoes that wasn't worth picking too. I feed most anything left over from dinner table except meat.

Quote:
Leftover veggies are sure great aren't they?!! Ours found the corn today. I just about lost it laughing. They were jumping sooo high to eat whatever they could. It's by far the best corn I've tasted ever!! It's so sweet that we've just been eating it raw, just rise with the hose. It's the best. Funny because we live in THE CITY are our yard isn't all that big. In fact this was the first time I grew corn, it was sad in size but HUGE in the yummy dept...

I have both of the above growing in our garden as well as several other types. Can our flock now 17 weeks old eat these? If ok, can I give them either raw or cook? Thanks for always having the right answers.............
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom