Sparrow Ministries - 01-06-2012 Cleaning room done!

God bless your family and your ministry. It is a great idea. I hope one day to have the resources to do something like that. Currently I am only getting 1 or 2 eggs a day.
big_smile.png

Mike, that's a great story about your son and the old man. You have no idea what it does to my heart to see parents truly living up to their responsibility of training up a child in the way that he should go. What a tremendous difference you are making for the Kingdom and to this World.

I also wanted to encourage you to not be too quick to turn away offers to buy your eggs or help you out in some other way. Just keep in mind that this may be one way that God will provide for you. You can't out-give God. But you can refuse to accept His gifts and provisions. That's exactly what the Unbeliever does who won't accept God's free gift of His son and God's provision to escape Hell for eternity. So, if someone wants to pay you for the eggs, or buy you some feed, or give you egg cartons, or whatever it might be, just remember that it will all allow you to give that much more away to those in need that God puts before you.

God Bless,

I LOVE your idea! I am waiting for more chicks to arrive in a couple of weeks and look forward to having enough eggs to share, too! Our town has a food bank but I love the idea of making it more personable by hand delivering them. Thanks for the great idea
wink.png

It just makes me wonder do you mind if we use your "sparrow ministries" name and logo?? You could have started something great and many of us probably wouldnt mind spreading your ministry throughout the US. Just a suggestion. Also what scripture verses are you puttin in or on your cartons? We could give you credit by placing a founded by with your family name and state. Thought about a website?? Locations of sparrow ministry eggs by each state?? See how far God can grow you? I'm willing to help. Just need an ok to get the ball rolling.. will even get a site up for you if you want. Its up to you and what you feel God's plan is. I just know there are a lot of people on here willing to help with such a wonderful idea. You can email me if you want [email protected] I am a children's director and this would be a great mission project for them to help in.

Sparrow Ministries Mission Statement
Luke 12
6 Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God?
7 But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

We want to reach out to our community, in the name of Jesus, following the many examples he has left us. With love and kindness we would like to offer a token of nourishment for not only the body but for the soul also. We pray that as God helps us feed the hunger of our bodies he will also feed the hunger of our souls with His Holy Word. Not forgetting to give thanks to God always for making provisions for both.

May God Bless everyone who is touched by the efforts of Sparrow Ministries.

Here are my thoughts on others who would like to participate:

I believe God has intended this to be a very personable ministry where knocking on doors and getting involved with people face to face is a must. I feel that each person should pray about their situation and see how they can best bless the people of there own communities. As far as using the “name” Sparrow Ministries” I think that’s great. As far as using this “logo” I have no problem with that. If there’s anything I can do to help I’d love to but I don’t want any credit as founder. Give credit where credit is due. Give credit to our Holy God, the Creator, who created life and designed an eco system that give us the basic beasts of the field and fruit and plants that sustain us all. If you would like to do this then you have my support but I caution you about taking any praise for what is accomplished since we know our lord deserves all the praise.

I would love to use forum as a place where we can share ideas and give praise reports of what GOD is accomplishing though each and every one of us. Maybe we can help each other with websites and such so we can be more efficient and more effective.

I hope I haven’t offended anyone as that was not my intentions.

Anyone who needs copies of “logo” I can e-mail full pages in Word format and they can be printed right from your computer to labels. All I will need with your request is your phone number.

What do you think? Do we have anyone who would like to participate?

Last edited:
Update 11-06-09

This week we distributed about 12 doz eggs. We received one thank you card from a nice neighbor that was very thankful for the eggs
smile.png
We have also received an e-mail from a lady who said her husband had been out of work because of the swine flu and lost a whole weeks work. They were having a hard time with getting food. We had delivered 4 doz eggs to her to help as she wasn't sure what she was going to feed the kids by the weekend. It is such a blessing to reach people who need help. Even if the gift is small they were very thankful.

I wanted to do more to help them but our family is struggling somewhat also. My truck broke down and I am waiting for the weekend to have time and money to fix it. Thank God that a fellow employee has been kind enough to pick me up at the main road and drop me back off there in the evening. God always takes care of me and always provides for our family. Praise God!

Other comments:

We are excited about a shipment of egg cartons due to be delivered today as a gift to Sparrow from Diane - Thank you!!!

Last week we had 7 baby chicks hatch from our broody hen...
This week we have the bator hatching and so far we have 10 new chicks.

We are hoping many of these will be pullets for egg production this summer
smile.png

Last edited:
This is incredible .. my prayer is that God will use your generosity and obedience to change people's lives .. you are an inspiration!

God Bless you!

Back
Top Bottom