Special Special 10 Turkey Hatching Eggs from Porters heritage turkeylin es

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
A buyer changed their mind about buying turkeys for a surprise!
smile.png
UPDATE Those Eggs are gone, but in order to move these turkey eggs, we will keep the price at $2 an egg. We have only a short time before the turkey season will be over. This is way below our normal price, but I'm hoping that it will encourage some of you to try hatching turkey eggs. It includes some Bourbon Reds as well as Black Winged Bronze, all Porters Heritage stock. Turkeys are penned separately. If you prefer more of one kind than the other we will try to give you that, but no guarantees that it will be possible.

Our Turkeys are housed in 2 separate areas.
We wrap very carefully, but once left at po, we don't guarantee hatch rates as shipping and incubation are out of our control & don't replace eggs.Please pm me with what ready to order. If you don't paypal, USPS Money orders are accepted for future purchases. And please no epay, as that will delay the shipments.

In order to move these eggs, mailing has been reduced as well to $16.00. When you are ready to order, please deposit $36 into our paypal - [email protected] and send your mailing address and name and phone number if you want to pick up at the post office. and then Place the wording "SOLD" in response to this listing. Please see the last line of this listing for how we ship. Thank you for your interest in these wonderful turkeys.

If you have questions about this listing please send to our farm e mail [email protected] or to our private messages on this group. Thanks again.

Last edited:
How many eggs are available? I am most interested in the Bourbon Reds as I have one lonely BR, but the others are fine too. Also, do you have any lav orp hatching eggs available now?

Do you still have turkey eggs? I would prefer to buy some that have less than 4 days old. If anything, when will be the next month that you might get some eggs? I'm primarily interested in the Eastern Wild and Rio Grande. The blacktiped and burbon red also caught my attention. Thank you.

Sorry this year's turkey egg laying for the year is gone for our farm. Thanks so for your interest and have a blessed day!

Back
Top Bottom