Speckled egg

Neutrino

Chirping
Aug 17, 2019
Is this speckled egg ok? Should I be worried? My girls just started laying for the first time 2 weeks ago. Not sure who laid it, but they all seem fine.

Attachments

• 81A99050-4A6C-4EC4-A31B-D19B567A2248.jpeg
    81A99050-4A6C-4EC4-A31B-D19B567A2248.jpeg
    347.3 KB · Views: 25
I have 1 buff Orpington, 2 dark brahmas, 1 Easter egger, 1 black/ white Wyandotte and a red hen ( not sure what type she is)

That's a nice blue egg you have there! My current Easter eggers are laying some fairly pale eggs. Not impressed with one that is supposed to be a "super blue egger" Blah.
One of my girls that is supposed to lay dark brown eggs lays speckled eggs about half the time. I think her brown spray nozzles are partially clogged.

That's a nice blue egg you have there! My current Easter eggers are laying some fairly pale eggs. Not impressed with one that is supposed to be a "super blue egger" Blah.
One of my girls that is supposed to lay dark brown eggs lays speckled eggs about half the time. I think her brown spray nozzles are partially clogged.
Thank you. My Easter egger, Ishi has blueish green skin near her ears and feet. I was thinking that was an early indication as to what color her eggs would be.

Back
Top Bottom