Speckled Green/Pink/Brown Easter Egg Hatching Eggs

Geneticsnut

Chirping
6 Years
5 Years
Jan 23, 2014
Iowa
I have speckled brown, lavender, pink, green, etc. hatching eggs available. Most of the speckles are brown but some are lavender and occasionally blue.
IMAG8445_1.jpg
IMAG0127_1.jpg
IMAG0114_1.jpg
IMAG0180_1.jpg
IMAG0143_1.jpg
This flock has been selectively bred from crosses of Americana, Heritage Welsummer and modern Welsummers. None of my breeders have beards. About half of them are single combed and half pea combed. Plumage colors are mostly welsummer color, blue based welsummer color and a sort of white based buff/golden color (see pic). Egg size is quite large and they lay through the coldest seasons of the year for me.

Your welcome to choose whichever color you like. (Green, Brown, Pink)

Always allow shipped eggs to "rest" with large end up for 24 hours prior to incubating them.

I pack the eggs very well with customers reporting great hatch rates. I cannot, however, be responsible for USPS mishandling them nor your incubation practices. Fertility on the first 50+ eggs currently incubating, from this pen, is literally 100%.

PayPal only please. $30 a dozen plus $18 shipping. Can ship to continental 49 and Puerto Rico. I ship eggs on Saturday or Monday only.

Please message me with any questions.

Thanks

They could very well lay different color because the roosters in the pen were hatched from speckled darker brown and speckled green eggs.

I have speckled brown, lavender, pink, green, etc. hatching eggs available. Most of the speckles are brown but some are lavender and occasionally blue. View attachment 1287816 View attachment 1287817 View attachment 1287819 View attachment 1287821 View attachment 1287822 This flock has been selectively bred from crosses of Americana, Heritage Welsummer and modern Welsummers. None of my breeders have beards. About half of them are single combed and half pea combed. Plumage colors are mostly welsummer color, blue based welsummer color and a sort of white based buff/golden color (see pic). Egg size is quite large and they lay through the coldest seasons of the year for me.

Your welcome to choose whichever color you like. (Green, Brown, Pink)

Always allow shipped eggs to "rest" with large end up for 24 hours prior to incubating them.

I pack the eggs very well with customers reporting great hatch rates. I cannot, however, be responsible for USPS mishandling them nor your incubation practices. Fertility on the first 50+ eggs currently incubating, from this pen, is literally 100%.

PayPal only please. $30 a dozen plus $18 shipping. Can ship to continental 49 and Puerto Rico. I ship eggs on Saturday or Monday only.

Please message me with any questions.

Thanks
Hello ! What is the heritage breed of this Fine Beauty of a Roo ?

He's bred down from heritage Welsummers, show type Welsummers and Ameraucanas. He's basically Welsummer color pattern plus the blue color trait from Ameraucana.

Back
Top Bottom