Speckled Sussex Eggs! SOLD!

Day 18 over for me - lets get a cute little girlie out of this!
lol.png

Be careful Serendipity. Buster's eggs are radioactive and know to cause
severe chicken addiction. He has no business selling these eggs but he
insists on doing it. If he sends you 12 eggs you may end up with 15 chickens.
Don't try and figure it out. Our human brains can't handle it.

Thank you for the warning ChickenShadow! Now my question is: If the eggs are radioactive... will my chicks be radioactive too?
roll.png
If so ~ this could be the best purchase that I have made this year! Just think of it... everyone will be coming to see my radioactive chicks...!
cool.png
Now that I think about the implications - maybe I should PM Buster and tell him he needs to support the local Chickenaholics Anonymous Chapter and stop feeding our addictions! First it was just the chicken/egg addiction... and now he is producing cool radioactive chicks!
barnie.gif

Quote:
Buster is already a member. He just keeps falling off the wagon.

Your chicks will be chickenreactive. This means if you don't give each one
a kiss each day it will grow into a giant and destroy cities. No worries, except
for all the people who live there. Seen any Godzilla flicks?

This should be good...
big_smile.png

ep.gif
lau.gif

Yes, I have relapsed big this time! Has anyone seen my threads about my brooders, incubators and chicks lately?

The chicks might be radioactive, I live an hour a way from a nuclear testing and waste management facility. The chicks may glow in the dark.

I better get to my meeting tomorrow. Maybe there is help for me somewhere.

Serendipity, I just finished packing the eggs. My wife will have them in the mail tomorrow.

Thanks.

Buster, Thanks for the speedy packaging and notification! You are on the ball. So, let me see if I get this straight: I will know when my eggs arrive at the Post Office by the neon glow emanating from my local Post Office?
cool.png
I am sorry that I have missed all your threads about your chicken addiction -- I might have received some advice or help with a cure. I am new and already I have been poisoned by several members of the BYC group. I started with ONE incubator this Spring... EIGHT incubators later and eggs waiting to go in to the one that is waiting to be emptied and cleaned and restarted for another round... and well... you get the idea... it isn't only the eggs that have had their brains... err, yolks fried by something of an unusual nature. And radioactivity sounds like the perfect excuse for my chicken problem/addiction! I think that purchasing your Speckled Sussex may have just put me on the right track for figuring out this chicken obsession!
ChickenShadow: I promise to love and adore each and every radioactive chick from Buster - after all .... the future of the world is at stake here! I shall do my part to promote chicken love, peace, & harmony. Seriously - my thirteen year old daughter believes that chickens and birds (even baby pigeons - egads they are ugly) are the most beautiful creatures on earth. Buster, your SS are in good hands... we shall save the world with our kindness to your poor neon glowing chicks! Thanks for the fair warning ChickenShadow.
yippiechickie.gif

hu.gif
Aw Katy, ... now you're making me feel like I have a real problem!
hit.gif
They are only small styrofoam incubators.... I thought that purchasing a Sportsman was an expensive endeavor. Ha, after adding up my "mini" investment... I could have probably purchased two Sportsmans! But then that would be admitting that I have a problem and that I need help!
D.gif
If you say it fast enough... eight doesn't really seem like that many! And well there are only six in working order right now... I cleaned two of them over the weekend and fried the electrical components.... they are in the bator hospital. So six, now that seems much better... Right?

lol.png
Katy ~ if my embarassing admission will help to enable you in your chicken addiction - then by all means ... please use my thread to show your hubster that he should be thankful that he married such a sane person as yourself!!!! And then go buy that fourth incubator!
old.gif
P.S. I just had a yellow golden pheasant hatch... the fluff ball is so adorable... I really think I need another bator now so that I can fill it with ornamental pheasant eggs!
lau.gif

Time to go kiss my chick and spend some bonding time - it is very important you know - One must kiss their chicks in an effort to save the world... ChickenShadow has bestowed this wonderful sage advice upon me... Ooops! That was only Buster's little chicklings... I forgot... oh well, all peeps need their own special bonding time!!!
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom