Speckledhen **Beading is DONE Pg 39**

Quote:
wee.gif
Yay
wee.gif

EC...thank you. I actually have no patience except for beading. It is relaxing for me.
smile.png

Quote:
wee.gif
Yay
wee.gif

EC...thank you. I actually have no patience except for beading. It is relaxing for me.
smile.png

Understand the relaxing ceta...I used to do tapestry and needlepoint..but the hands are too arthritic now for long periods with the needle..((SIGH))) used to knit and crochet too.....I envy your skill with the beads.....

I completely understand. I sit and bead for a while then get up and go doing something else...then go back...then get up and repeat. I have had my hand get numb and tingly in the past when I have sat at it too long.

Awesome work. I love it and most definately can tell who it is. I quilt and do needle work and really miss not having the time to do it these days.

And to think that poor Cynthia can not get to the computer to see the progress. She will be so happy when she finally can get back to the computer and see this thread's updates.

Last edited:
Quote:
Do you have a special spot where you work, or do you do it in the 'living area' of your home?

Right now, I sit in my ergo chair in the living room ... one of my goals for 2009, is to create and organize a crafting area in this house for me. We are still getting used to the house as is...

ThreeBoysChicks....she was online earlier today with her new laptop but it wore her out just reading the "Don't PM Her" post and posting there. She will see it soon enough I think. LOL

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom