Speckledhen **Beading is DONE Pg 39**

I missed this update when you posted it! I'm so glad that I've seen it now! I always look forward to seeing what you've gotten done.

It's absolutely magnificent!
bow.gif

Nope he is not done yet...almmost. I am at the picky point...the light fluffs and the edges...I will get pics today and post later for a progress though.
smile.png

Quote:
I have been trying...she is doing okay with it but she is much better at patchwork design like for fancy shawl outfits and such. she is not big into the beading except on the loom her Dad made her. she is not much into sewing yet either. I keep hoping.
fl.gif

Okay..here is the progress as of July 25th...I still have a lot to do and beads to fit in here and there but he is almost done. He is currently rolled over my needlework frame...I bought it just for him, because he outgrew everything else I had.
gig.gif
he is a big boy.

July2520092.jpg

Close up of the final blue color going in

July2520093.jpg

I have the grass stuff below him to do, leaves to his left and then I am considering adding his name below it in either beads or embroidery. I purchased some beautiful verigated embroidery thread so...that is still in the air. meanwhile, he and his women are donating feathers here and there so it is coming together.

Last edited:
Thank you. I am really loving him...she sent me a wav file of him crowing today. Makes me feel like I am spending time with him. hehehehehe

Once again you have amazed me! he is magnificent!.........

It's getting exciting now as you near the finish line, can't wait to see him in his full finished glory.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom