Speckledhen **Beading is DONE Pg 39**

That is completely awesome! I keep saying that over and over, but it truly is and you're almost done!

Okay, here's a question for you. What are you going to do with it once it is done? Is it going in a frame? Just curious.
smile.png

Quote:
I am still deciding from two ideas...

First, I have a huge steel hoop that I am contemplating making a native style shield with fringe and so forth. I would make the back of a non-predator animal pelt like rabbit. This would protect the stitching as well as be symbolic of his gentle nature. I have glass crow beads (to match her colors of burgundy and hunter green)and old copper and tin cones to accet the fringe with.

Option two and the least likely choice for me is to frame him. I am just not sure I want to do that.

A lot of my choice will depend on Cyn's personal preference when he is completed as well as how big the entire project ends up being. He seems to be consistently growing larger.
gig.gif

Last edited:
I have an envelope that contains Suede's last long sickle feather he just dropped plus a few other feathers all ready to mail for you. And as far as my preference, I couldn't begin to choose. Whatever you do is A-OK with me!

Quote:
I am still deciding from two ideas...

First, I have a huge steel hoop that I am contemplating making a native style shield with fringe and so forth. I would make the back of a non-predator animal pelt like rabbit. This would protect the stitching as well as be symbolic of his gentle nature. I have glass crow beads (to match her colors of burgundy and hunter green)and old copper and tin cones to accet the fringe with.

Option two and the least likely choice for me is to frame him. I am just not sure I want to do that.

A lot of my choice will depend on Cyn's personal preference when he is completed as well as how big the entire project ends up being. He seems to be consistently growing larger.
gig.gif

I love the hoop idea! That would definitely add to the awesomeness of the whole project and stick to the Native American type theme, so I vote hoop! Especially since Cyn has collected some of Suede's feathers for the project.
wink.png

This is going to be so, so, so awesome and I can't wait to see it done!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom