Speckledhen **Beading is DONE Pg 39**

Beautiful job Cetawin!
thumbsup.gif

You should make little ones for people to buy! I KNOW those would sell! Your work is just beautiful!

Hoop would look so awesome with the feathers.

I dont know about making as a shirt but there is a chance you might snag or spill and it would ruin Cetawin's hard work.

Other than that, its Cyn's request whatever she wants!
wink.png

That would be one REALLY heavy shirt!
I vote for the hoop as well. Then Cyn can hang it on the wall and put a spotlight on that pretty boy!

Great job Cetawin!
I would've wandered away from it by now... I have a hard time finishing things!

Oh absolutely....any beading on a t-shirt would have to be small...he weighs several pounds right now...it will weight much more when finished. LOL These are size 12 beads so they have some weight to them in numbers where I am...hehas currently just gone over 23,000 beads on him.

But small versions would be cute indeed. I am thinking that now I have my new overpriced progressive lens glasses, I will get some size 15/0 and 22/0 beads and work on a small version to see how it goes. I am thinking they would make cute amulet sized bags with a chicken head and such on it. Like a portrait. I am going to get brave I think and next year's project may be to do Zane for her. Just i case anything happens to that precious boy, she will have something of his likeness as well...and his feathers. So, Cyn start gathering that boy's feathers for the next one.

Quote:
I do for a day or two here and there. when I start becoming unhappy with how the beads are lying...I know it is time for me to walk away for a bit. It is always works. So, I can stay consistent on him. I send at least 3 hours per day on him, on average.

Oh I will and I will take on of the entire project finished before I sent it off to Cyn. She is going to show it to Suede to get the final approval. Hehehehe

Quote:
I may be in need of your quilting ability. I am working on a comforter for Cheyenne for xmas...with matching pillowcases and I am embroidering the quilt block with a mare and foal. I may send them to you with the other fabric and let you put it together for me, if you;d be willing. hehehehe

Suede is fully beaded now and I am finishing the leaves and such now, filling in small beads in odd places and then working on the finishing touches....then putting it all together. bwahahahaha I also have to clean the buckskin because someone decided to pick it up and move it and did not wash their hands first so there is oil residue on the edge.
somad.gif
But I have a clay ball ready.

Back
Top Bottom