Spice site

Discussion in 'Egg, Chicken, & Other Favorite Recipes' started by abbey2140, Nov 23, 2010.

1. abbey2140

abbey2140 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 11, 2008
    North Branch, MI
    Just came across this site its full of every spice I could imagine and their prices are pretty good to. Thought Id share!

http://www.myspicesage.com

2. HorseFeatherz NV

HorseFeatherz NV Eggink Chickens

3. maizey

maizey Chillin' With My Peeps

Its...Its... Its like CULINARY DISNEY LAND!!! I love it... wheres my credit card? [​IMG]

4. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    [​IMG]

5. maizey

maizey Chillin' With My Peeps

i just spent 40 bucks! Im so excited [​IMG]

6. Chick named Lola

Chick named Lola Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2010
    Maryland
    Have any spice nuts tried Penzy's Spices? It is a wonderland! In the store, they have a jar of every spice for you to smell before you buy it. The quality is top notch and has brought my cooking/baking to whole new level. I am hooked on this place!!! You can order online. For us chicken folk...I HIGHLY suggest Sunny Paris, it is a mix and it is DIVINE on eggs! I scramble mine, then some cheese on top, you have never had better eggs in your life!

Most of the spice mixes are salt free which is nice too!

7. Chicky Babe

Chicky Babe Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2012
    Morgan County, Kentucky
    I absolutely love Penzeys!!!! Only spices we use in my home. They also have a free mail order catalog. When shipped it's in these nice little wooden crates with bay leaves, cinnamon sticks, and whole nutmeg as shipping peanuts. They always include free samples as well!

8. wyoDreamer

wyoDreamer Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 10, 2010
    I have been shopping Penzey's since they were in their first store back in Wisconsin. [​IMG]

Since there isn't a Penzey store in Wyoming, I have converted a neighbor into a Penzey addict and since her husband is in Denver fairly often, he hooks me up. Still need to go there myself to get my Penzey fix, nothing compares to walking into the store and checking out everything they have there.

9. micheller1210

micheller1210 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2012
    Vancouver/Clark county
    Thanks for that wonderful site, I have been looking for "Provencal herb" and it was on the first page :)

10. wyoDreamer

wyoDreamer Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 10, 2010
    I just went to the site that was cited in the second post.
    Wow! I have been looking for a simple Taco Seasoning Recipe for a long time.
    Seems like everytime I want to make tacos, I don't have a seasoning pack. Bookmark that baby!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by