Spice site

Its...Its... Its like CULINARY DISNEY LAND!!! I love it... wheres my credit card?
ya.gif

Have any spice nuts tried Penzy's Spices? It is a wonderland! In the store, they have a jar of every spice for you to smell before you buy it. The quality is top notch and has brought my cooking/baking to whole new level. I am hooked on this place!!! You can order online. For us chicken folk...I HIGHLY suggest Sunny Paris, it is a mix and it is DIVINE on eggs! I scramble mine, then some cheese on top, you have never had better eggs in your life!

Most of the spice mixes are salt free which is nice too!

I absolutely love Penzeys!!!! Only spices we use in my home. They also have a free mail order catalog. When shipped it's in these nice little wooden crates with bay leaves, cinnamon sticks, and whole nutmeg as shipping peanuts. They always include free samples as well!

I have been shopping Penzey's since they were in their first store back in Wisconsin.
cool.png

Since there isn't a Penzey store in Wyoming, I have converted a neighbor into a Penzey addict and since her husband is in Denver fairly often, he hooks me up. Still need to go there myself to get my Penzey fix, nothing compares to walking into the store and checking out everything they have there.

I just went to the site that was cited in the second post.
Wow! I have been looking for a simple Taco Seasoning Recipe for a long time.
Seems like everytime I want to make tacos, I don't have a seasoning pack. Bookmark that baby!

Back
Top Bottom