Spider Eyes!

ep.gif

Quote:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i just screamed and fell outta my chair
i HATE SPIDERS!
is it real!?

I though Wolf spiders are dangerous. My husband grew up in Virginia and he talks about them all the time. Are there different varieties?

I absolutely adore all spiders!!! I actually just relocate the black widows. There is an ancient old abandoned house a few miles from me that gets mine.
smile.png
I took a mother and her egg there last summer.

Ugh! Spiders are beneficial OUTDOORS, but the moment one gets into my house, it really SUCKS to be them
wink.png
because I destroy them with the vacuum!

I'm not sure how I would feel about hundreds of spider eyes looking at me at night. That seems kind of creepy.

As for that giant spider picture, that just freaks me out. No THANKS!

SpottedCrow : I think I could have lived the rest of my life without seeing THAT MONSTER!!
barnie.gif

Please, please, please, tell me that was not a child holding that thing!!!!????? I dont think I will sleep tonight.
th.gif

barnie.gif

Okay, now tell me this...

Why in the world did I even open this thread let alone read through it?

Spiders are icky. I suck them up into the sweeper if they get in the house.

Yeesh.
Em

That fuzzy guy is a Sun Scorpion...

They use their front legs as feelers, and they rear up if they feel threatened.

They are not poisonous, but are hunters of other insects, and the larger species might not stop at insects! Some eat reptiles and birds. They live in the desert, mostly, and usually hunt at night. You have noted the interesting jaws. This kind of jaw structure is unique in the animal kingdom. I am not sure how long you can keep one as a pet. They don't live very long, maybe one year from egg to death. You might try to feed it a bug, even a cricket. They are not very timid when it comes to dinner. They might like a hiding place to sleep in by day.

This was my buddy Bob, the Goliath Bird Eating Tarantula...he got too hot and managed to get fried in his habitat.
hit.gif
Stupid manager
smack.gif
I almost got fired when I told one of the guys that was interested in him that he died...I was supposed to lie to a regular customer and tell him that Bob was SOLD...:thun

HPIM0150.jpg

Back
Top Bottom