Spiders??

Man, I'm good. That's an orb weaver.
smile.png

I bet it could bite you, but it wouldn't normally want to bother you or anyone. If he did bite 'cha I don't think it would send you to the hospital...just freak ya out a bit.

He's a great spider! Don't kill him - let him go! He just wants to build a web and eat some bugs. ...And isn't it nice that he'll take care of some other creepy crawlies for you?

please don't kill it!! It is an outside spider that will eat bugs. It wont hurt you unless you try to pick it up, and even then, it wont kill you. Just let the spider do what it is supposed to do.
smile.png

Quote:
The only poisonous spiders in the US are the black widow and the brown recluse. The black widow is rarely deadly, except to the very young and very old, and the brown recluse is, well, reclusive, and is only found in the southern states. And even that one does not always cause a necrotic wound when it bites. some other spiders can cause painful bites, but they are not anymore deadly than the sting of a bee (unless you are allergic to bees)

Quote:
The only poisonous spiders in the US are the black widow and the brown recluse. The black widow is rarely deadly, except to the very young and very old, and the brown recluse is, well, reclusive, and is only found in the southern states. And even that one does not always cause a necrotic wound when it bites. some other spiders can cause painful bites, but they are not anymore deadly than the sting of a bee (unless you are allergic to bees)

I'm not gonna kill it. Aren't hobo spiders poisonous?

My rule is dont kill it UNLESS it is a blak widow or brown recluse - I even let the tarantulas live. Spiders are so beneficial, besides, I think the are beautiful
hide.gif

Quote:

They are, but not deadly. Unless your bite gets infected. I believe they are related to the common house spider, which, I believe is what bit my leg about a month ago. It never really hurt, or even opened up, but you can still see it. They have necrotic venom like a brown recluse, but not as strong. I have done a lot of spider research lately
big_smile.png

Eenie, brown recluse normally hide in basements and dark places, which is why they are called "recluses", but in areas where they are really common, I guess they aren't so shy.

Quote:

They are, but not deadly. Unless your bite gets infected. I believe they are related to the common house spider, which, I believe is what bit my leg about a month ago. It never really hurt, or even opened up, but you can still see it. They have necrotic venom like a brown recluse, but not as strong. I have done a lot of spider research lately
big_smile.png

Eenie, brown recluse normally hide in basements and dark places, which is why they are called "recluses", but in areas where they are really common, I guess they aren't so shy.

Oh ok Thanks
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom