Spitzhaubens

Pics
Could you see that little crest right after they fluffed up? So far I don't really see one on either of mine :(

Here are my spitzes when they were about 10 days old. That's when I 1st saw a hint of poof - but still not a real crest until between the 2nd & 3rd week.

IMG_8449.jpg
IMG_8450.jpg

2wks...... then a pic of 5 weeks! (Of course by then you'll be going crazy trying to figure out genders! LOL)
IMG_9910.jpg IMG_9172.JPG

The older Spitz-egger is 4 weeks old now and in the last week or so a lot of white has started coming in. They were both just black with brown heads at hatch.

I dropped my camera last week and now I can't get it to focus well :( I need to pop a different lens up to see if its the camera body or the lens... Hopefully it's the camera, as the lens cost 3x as much lol

P1060242.JPG
P1060248.JPG

Attachments

• P1060242.JPG
    P1060242.JPG
    196.2 KB · Views: 9
Well we miss Drumsticks but even after selling him, people are still admiring him.
DD entered the pic she took of him as her 4-h photography project. She submitted it yesterday & received a blue ribbon, Class Champion, and the big Best in Show! We've got a very happy girl here! Today she presents 4 more projects & will probably get a peek at how her other projects went.

Here's the pic

IMG_2186.JPG

Here's her photo editing entry. This won blue & class champ ribbons.
He's our double barred choc cuckoo English Orp, Brick. He's a gorgeous bird but was only blessed with beauty and not much else. Poor guy is a little on the slow side. Brick is short for "dumb as a brick."
Graces Photeo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom