Splash Langshan

Bethany101

Songster
Apr 18, 2020
Just acquired a splash Langshan pair, so excited to put them together with my blacks. Soon I'll have the whole BBS gang! They strike me as a Chuck and Barbara, I believe they are 3 years old. Barbara is rather shy, but the guy said she will brood as long as there are eggs to sit on.

Been looking for other Langshans for over a year, finally saw these on Craigslist and immediately jumped on it of course! Drove an hour to the spot, waited an hour for the guy, and drove an hour home all after 10 hours at work!

So worth it. This guy is enormous and seems very chill 😎 2 of my blacks have been hanging around the "apartment" all day. You can see them in one of the pictures. I think they know! Lol just had to share. Nobody understands me like you guys 😜
So excited! Hoping to apply for NPIP by the end of the year 😁

Attachments

• 20220204_153749.jpg
    20220204_153749.jpg
    713.2 KB · Views: 27
  • 20220204_153728.jpg
    20220204_153728.jpg
    824.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 20220204_153815.jpg
    20220204_153815.jpg
    751.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 20220204_153838.jpg
    20220204_153838.jpg
    732.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 20220204_153851.jpg
    20220204_153851.jpg
    769 KB · Views: 8
Just acquired a splash Langshan pair, so excited to put them together with my blacks. Soon I'll have the whole BBS gang! They strike me as a Chuck and Barbara, I believe they are 3 years old. Barbara is rather shy, but the guy said she will brood as long as there are eggs to sit on.

Been looking for other Langshans for over a year, finally saw these on Craigslist and immediately jumped on it of course! Drove an hour to the spot, waited an hour for the guy, and drove an hour home all after 10 hours at work!

So worth it. This guy is enormous and seems very chill 😎 2 of my blacks have been hanging around the "apartment" all day. You can see them in one of the pictures. I think they know! Lol just had to share. Nobody understands me like you guys 😜
Oh wow they’re so pretty!! good luck with the. And post pics of the babies when you have some! They’re definitepy going to be beautiful

Oh wow they’re so pretty!! good luck with the. And post pics of the babies when you have some! They’re definitepy going to be beautiful
Thank you, I definitely plan to! The guy I bought them from was selling their chicks $25 a pop no questions asked. So looking forward to bbs chicks, I won't be able to keep my excitement to myself when they start coming 💕

I have one blue and one white langhan from my BBS hatching eggs last year. No Splash yet. We love ours. We have 2 boys and I just had to separate them. Now they want to fight. How are your new ones fitting in?

Back
Top Bottom