Splash Silkie Pullet

Quote:
She is gorgeous! And you could always require photo updates from whoever wins the auction!

Good luck you guys! Yes, I would love to see updated photos from whoever wins her!
big_smile.png

Quote:
SSSSHHHH! Silkie eggs hatching this late in the season....no couldn't be me.

She is a beauty isn't she. Let the bidding begin!

Unfortunately I have limits so I can only go so high.

Limits?!?
121fs725372.gif
So sorry to hear that . . . I am sure I have limits, too . . . DH will no doubt notice another fluffybutt around.
sad.png

Though I am certain there are worse
shrk.gif
below the water that neither of us is seeing!
hmm.png

Quote:
She is gorgeous! And you could always require photo updates from whoever wins the auction!

Good luck you guys! Yes, I would love to see updated photos from whoever wins her!
big_smile.png

Thank you, Chris. No doubt this will be fun.
wee.gif

Quote:
The only way I would be able to help with transport is if the hubby comes home soon. He is a trucker and we can route our own loads, however he just left for a few weeks and probably won't be back for at least 3 weeks. If I bring him back home now, he will park his booty on the couch and watch the military channel for a week, LOL. Seriously though, I can ask him if he is possibly coming back this way or anywhere close, but unfortunetly no promises at this point. He is in Texas right now.

I meant to post this when I listed, but if shipping comes out less then quoted, I will refund the amount back to the buyer.

Back
Top Bottom