Splash Silkie Rooster ~ Near Rocky Mount, NC

suebee

Speaks Silkie Fluently
16 Years
Apr 1, 2007
N. Carolina
My beautiful splash silkie is not playing well with the others so he has to go. He is sweet to people and hens but tries to fight my other roosters. He has some swelling in his comb and lost some cushion in his tail due to a recent fight. He would be an awesome breeder. He was born with a vaulted skull, nice toe spacing and small walnut comb. No Ship.

Since I'm 40 miles east of Raleigh I won't be attending the NC Chickenstock...Just too far to drive.

Id love to take him... are you willing to meet halfway? I live about 20 min from the SC border. (Please say yes) lol I just love splash. All my girls are black and Ill be getting some Partis soon. How old is he?

Rookie, he's 1 year old. I google mapped you and considering you're 3 1/2 hours away (191 miles), I'll pass on meeting you half way. :gig
You're certainly welcome to come get him though!

Yes SS, I am heartbroken over this. He's not only gorgeous, but one of the sweetest, tamest roosters I have. I free range all my silkies so those who can't get along have to leave. He only has a problem with my other roosters so I'd even consider selling one of my show quality splash silkie hens with him.

Back
Top Bottom