Spliced!---Genetic testing---new rp---needs players!

Name Hypercane
gender female
genetic splice: mostly wolf, but she also has falcon, some fox, and a tiny bit of black bear.
personality: Smart, not afraid of anything (even those things people should be afraid of,) Slightly self-important.
picture I drew an EPIC picture for this charrie, but i haven't uploaded them to my PC yet :( i'll take the time to do that soon.
other She's pretty much a werewolf, she had a human, wolf, and humanoid wolf forms, but her most human form still has some semblance of her wolf form, such as a tail, wolf paws, sharper teeth, wolf ears. she also has wings from her falcon part.

Name: Firebird
genetic splice: eagle, hawk, cardinal, bombardier beetle (couldn't think of how else to get fire in there :p)
personality: funny, optimistic. can hold her own in a fight, though.
picture:

other: she's immune to fire

Name Jack
gender M
genetic splice: TBD (something cyborg-ish), scorpian (scorpian doesn't show, it's just there.)
personality: impulsive, honest, noble.
picture N/A
other none
i got my pix of Hypercane :)

are my charries accepted?

Name: Adrian
genetic splice: Wolf
personality: Adrian is quiet, not because he is shy, one can easily tell that, but just because he doesn't like interacting with people. He prefers to do things by himself and is very selfish, the only thing or person he seems to care for is Selena. A bit to much for a sister...
picture:
212tgqq.jpg

(With wolf ears and a tail of course.)
other: Selena is his twin sister, twincest will probably occur between him and Selena.

Name: Selena
genetic splice: Rabbit/bunny
personality: Shy and timid, if you get to know her, Selena is probably the sweetest thing you'll come across. To back she is guarded by a fire-breathing brother who won't let anyone touch her- not that she minds...
picture:
rbfaci.jpg

(Bunny ears and bunny tail needed.)
other: Is Adrian's twin sister, twincest will probably occur.

Hypercane woke as the mechanical arm removed her mask. not noticing the button to open the tube, she impusively punched the glass, then yelped when it shattered. she held her arms over her head to sheild her face as sparkling glass shards scraped her skin. she blinked at the pile of glass at her feet. 'i wonder if i was supposed to break that...' she wondered. she became distracted my the noise of the others coming from the other side of the room. she started towards them, but stopped in front of the double-sided mirror (i believe this mirror was mentioned earlier ~ the scientists are hiding behind it studying all the splices.) in the wall. she peered at her reflection, then gasped. a hand shot up to her elegant, grey wolf-like ears. her hair, which had been in a long, black ponytail, was now silver, and, she realized, all the hair had fallen out on one side of her head. weird. also, she had white, feathered wings. she ruffled them slowly, tracing what once may have been a finger, but was now a sleek black claw, down their lengths. She wasn't sure what to think. she was startled at her new appearence, and very confused as to how they happened, but oddly enough not scared. actually, she kind of liked them. She gave her wings a test-flap, and grinned at the mirror. she had fangs now, too. cool. she growled at the mirror, then licked her nose. couldn't do that before either, she thought. finally, when she was done studying her new self, she walked over to the others. "Hi... my name is Hypercane," she offered, hoping someone would respond.

Phoenix didn't awake when her mask was removed. she was having an interesting dream. she did, however, awake when Hypercane smashed her tube. her eyes jerked open at the loud noise. she stalked out of her pen. she scratched her neck uncomfortably. she had this feeling she was being watched... she looked towards Hypercane. she was making faces in the mirror. the others seemed busy with their food and with each other... so, what was that feeling? she set the thought aside, and pushed the button to open the tube. she flicked her hair and studied the others intently, walking across the room slowly. she could feel the extra weight on her back, and had already guessed that she had wings, though it might have simply been a backpack or something. either way, she wasn't sure she wanted to know.

Boo glanced around at the other people cautiously. She folded her bat wings behind her back and walked over to the table. She picked up an unrecognizable fruit and sunk her fangs into it, sucking all the juice out of it. weird. I know I couldn't do that before... she brushed the thought away and discarded the deflated looking fruit and picked up another different fruit.

Name Jenna
gender F
genetic splice none; she's a scientist at the lab.
personality inquisitive, open-minded, tries to act like she understands more than she actually does.
picture

other: she's in training, and not actually allowed to make human splices yet. she's one of the scientists behind the double-sided mirror observing the splices.

Name Mattew.
gender M
genetic splice none, he's a scientist at the lab. He spliced Vondrr.
personality: stuck to his ideas, stubborn.
picture none, i can describe: he's an old dude, with black-rimmed glasses, a short grey beard, and the top of his head is bald. he's almost never seen without his coffee cup.
other he's mentoring Jenna.

Name: Vondrr.
gender M
genetic splice he actually isn't spliced ~ the scientists found him like he is and are trying to splice others to match. they're also keeping him for his DNA, which is unlike anyone else's.
personality sweet, protective, confused. english is not his first language, but no-one recognizes his original language. he has an interesting accent, rolling his 'R's and accenting his 'V's.
picture

Other: he wasn't a volunteer for the scientists ~ he was basically kidnapped.
they were originally keeping him in a cage, but he kept escaping every time they turned their backs. they tried to catch it on camera, but it didn't make sense. one minute he was in the cage, next minute, he wasn't. so, he ends up just kind of wandering around freely.
((hint: he's actually from a different dimention. bet you can't guess from where!))

Name Lisa
gender F
genetic splice: Vondrr's DNA.
personality i'll RP it out.
picture none. :( her hair was blonde, but now it has black streaks in it, with one stripe of grey. her eyes were green, but one has turned a violent shade of purple, and it glows. she's grown large, dark fangs, her legs and arms are twice as long as they were, and her voice has taken a strange, somewhat richer quality to it.
other: none.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom