Split pea soup

I don't see why not, split pea soup already canned has been cooked..but knowing me and I was in your shoes, I would be reading the ingredients to make sure there was nothing in there that would be toxic to chickens. a few days a ago while I was filling my daughter backpack full of canned and dry goods for the school food drive I found 2 cans of sardines, I wasn't sure if I could feed them to them so I looked it up, and then yesterday while I was sure it would be ok I researched zucchini and celery...lol....I am always afraid to give them something new without really looking into it. I guess its because I have had one really bad experience with a pet.

Quote:
I have 10 birds. I was gonna give them 1 can .

I'd say that'd be fine! Maybe use a couple of pie pans or something scattered about, so they can all get to it, without just a few birds hogging it all!
lol.png
Not that chickens would EVER do that, of course! LOL
gig.gif

Quote:
I have 10 birds. I was gonna give them 1 can .

I'd say that'd be fine! Maybe use a couple of pie pans or something scattered about, so they can all get to it, without just a few birds hogging it all!
lol.png
Not that chickens would EVER do that, of course! LOL
gig.gif

Mine fight over it at first but they finally give in & they all get some. Well, I did give it to them & they liked it.

Back
Top Bottom