Spoiled Fakers

Guess how many bows Rosie has

• Total voters
Pics
https://www.etsy.com/people/bxghqkeu
Here's my Etsy profile. Yiu can see all the things I've favorited. Some of them are really expensive though. I've seen some that were like $500 :th the dress was absolutely gorgeous though.

I'm going to start selling some dog bows that I've made. And I'd like to learn how to make dresses. Here are some bows I've been working on literally while typing this
View attachment 2488510
I made two if the pink ines (Rosie is wearing one right now). And I made two collar bows for a freinds dogs birthday today as well.
For the poll
"It's over 150+! I counted again since making more, but lost tract. So, she has around 160 now.
The only one who voted that was @BirdsBeesTrees "
Nutter

Here’s my spoiled baby, Evie. Shes a standard poodle :love
35EAFA7D-74A3-4B44-8AF1-B07FE296B457.jpeg

She has a basket of toys full to the top but most are spread throughout the house. Her favorites are her pinks tennis balls and her unicorn. Everything pink for her.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Her couch
E4D47660-EE7C-490B-93B5-D1F0E7B5B699.jpeg

27302ED5-5D86-47B8-B8FA-1C4220C3C9E4.jpeg

New sweater
B6ADE005-FB4A-4E50-B3A9-4D61DE79E072.jpeg

Leg warmers to match
7D168D80-938E-4450-A560-5AA2043EE4B1.jpeg

Favorite bow. She hates them in her hair so I put them on her collar
47949B3A-8E99-46B6-B4CC-1AFBB3C815DC.jpeg

And her toy squirrel. I cut him open and took out the squeaker and replaced it with one of those bird sound devices from a cat toy. She loves it. It’s called her “Squird”
6B71DF44-7EC8-45E0-80EE-ABD76E76FB19.jpeg

Last edited:
Here’s my spoiled baby, Evie. Shes
View attachment 2490652
She has a basket of toys full to the top but most are spread throughout the house. Her favorites are her pinks tennis balls and her unicorn. Everything pink for her.
View attachment 2490654

View attachment 2490655
Her couch
View attachment 2490658

View attachment 2490659
New sweater
View attachment 2490660
Leg warmers to match
View attachment 2490661
View attachment 2490662
And her toy squirrel. I cut him open and took out the squeaker and replaced it with one of those bird sound devices from a cat toy. She loves it. It’s called her “Squird”
View attachment 2490663
AWE!

What made you decide on the dog breeds?
We got Teddy when I was about 7 or 8. I was really allergic to dogs but my allergies has been getting better (and my peanut allergies which affects it). And I had been begging for a dog for years. So, my mom decided to get me a puppy. She decided on a Maltipoo because poodles are the best for allergies and Maltese are great lap dogs. We got Teddy right before our move from CA to VA. He was a surprise for me.

As for Rosie, I actually saw a Party Yorkie in a clothing store and just fell in love with her. This was 3 years ago.
Her name was Lacey. She had a beautiful long shiney coat.
So, when we got home I did some research on Yorkies. Some breed traits: smart, feisty, stubborn, sweet, playful, and loyal. Perfect! A cute, but vicious little lap dog.
I decided on the traditional colors. I found an AKC breeder who has been breeding for over 50 years now. I actually love that her ears are down; I can do lots of hair styles with her ears!
We got her in July of 2020. Right after my birthday.

We got Teddy when I was about 7 or 8. I was really allergic to dogs but my allergies has been getting better (and my peanut allergies which affects it). And I had been begging for a dog for years. So, my mom decided to get me a puppy. She decided on a Maltipoo because poodles are the best for allergies and Maltese are great lap dogs. We got Teddy right before our move from CA to VA. He was a surprise for me.

As for Rosie, I actually saw a Party Yorkie in a clothing store and just fell in love with her. This was 3 years ago.
Her name was Lacey. She had a beautiful long shiney coat.
So, when we got home I did some research on Yorkies. Some breed traits: smart, feisty, stubborn, sweet, playful, and loyal. Perfect! A cute, but vicious little lap dog.
I decided on the traditional colors. I found an AKC breeder who has been breeding for over 50 years now. I actually love that her ears are down; I can do lots of hair styles with her ears!
We got her in July of 2020. Right after my birthday.
I got my girl Sophie for my 16th birthday!

Here’s my spoiled baby, Evie. Shes
View attachment 2490652
View attachment 2490654

View attachment 2490655
Her couch
View attachment 2490658

View attachment 2490659
New sweater
View attachment 2490660
Leg warmers to match
View attachment 2490661
View attachment 2490662
View attachment 2490663
She's gorgeous!

Back
Top Bottom