Spoiled Penny!

AnimalsComeFirst

Songster
8 Years
Jun 6, 2011
Hugging a Chicken
My half-blind Buff Oprington hen Penny is very spoiled today! Its 10 - 20 degrees out today... so I couldn't resist to bring her in when she jumped up on our porch and started making a small squeaking noise.
She fell right alseep when I brought her in and is sleeping right now next to me! (Not to mention I have a hamster sitting in my lap, but thats another story!)

Aww! :)

I have my girl Wendy inside today as well. It's -16 out, and went to -30 last night. She was miserable this morning. She looked awful. I thought we might lose her, but she is all warmed up inside and is much better.

I think she will stay inside for a while. She is my very first chicken, and very special. Not that the other's are not.

I'll have to post some pictures later of her enjoying some TV with me ;) LOL

What about Gloria? She must be upset being left outside :gig

Aw, glad she's better!
Haha, Nellie is in now with Penny as well... Gloria is making angry squawks outside at being all alone... she'll probably be brought in for a few minutes soon.... i'm a softie; I let them walk all over me!
gig.gif

Aww!
smile.png

I have my girl Wendy inside today as well. It's -16 out, and went to -30 last night. She was miserable this morning. She looked awful. I thought we might lose her, but she is all warmed up inside and is much better.
I think she will stay inside for a while. She is my very first chicken, and very special. Not that the other's are not.
I'll have to post some pictures later of her enjoying some TV with me
wink.png
LOL
What about Gloria? She must be upset being left outside
gig.gif

LOL...

I wish that I could bring a few of mine in, but my parents would FREAK OUT!

P.S. I have a half blind buffy too, but he is a roo. And a good one, despite the disadvantages!

Back
Top Bottom