Spoiling My Chickens with a New Picnic Table for Treats

pcgboca

Chirping
Sep 12, 2023
Spoiling my Chickens with a new Picnic Table :D These guys deserve it - look at their treats laying all over the ground. Not good.
1694873446563.png

So today we are rolling out the new table which is seriously nice and functional. This is a stock photo and I doubt my savage chicks are going to be having lunch with any Squirrels but you get the idea - I will update the thread once I have a pic of my 4 savages dinning on the new table. At least the stuff will not be on the ground and strewn all over.

1694873629125.png

This is funny, would love to see a pic of them in action with that table. Mine would probably start out eating from it in a fairly civilized manner but then just throw everything onto the ground to get it all nice and dirty instead.

This is funny, would love to see a pic of them in action with that table. Mine would probably start out eating from it in a fairly civilized manner but then just throw everything onto the ground to get it all nice and dirty instead.
my birds are savages - like all of them with good DNA. :cool:

I am super impressed at how civilized they are being. My wife and i are like what's up? Something in the feed slowing them down? :D

They are enjoying life......
1695233078135.png

and here is another short video of that in action, only one bird, sorry, its hard to find this stuff on video :rolleyes: https://djisupportvideos.s3.amazonaws.com/CH04140222.mp4

overall I am super happy with the table purchase and we are at a week maybe since I put it out.

Back
Top Bottom