Spot and Phyllis

BantammChick

🤠
Premium Feather Member
6 Years
May 8, 2017
Missouri
I have two chickens that are named Spot and Phyllis. Phyllis only has one leg, and They both like to live on the porch. Everyday they come to the porch. And every night Phyllis will screech until somebody carries her to bed. And Spot has to have a snack every night. When I put the chickens up, Spot comes outside, and follows me to get her snack. And you have to be careful when you open the door, because they will both just come walking in. They are the cutest and silliest chickens ever! Earlier today, we got home from the store, and we were carrying in the groceries, and Spot came right on in! And Phyllis has a bed on the porch, and she is always laying in it!:love

She is not one legged. She just can't use one leg. She got coccidiosis in the spring of last year, and she can't use one leg. She is a super sweet chicken though. Here are my sweet birds in their natural habitat-the front porch! Phyllis is the one in the box.
IMG_20181204_102702.jpg

Pretty girls!

I used to have a girl that could only use one leg too...she made up for the handicap by using her wing to get around (kind of like a crutch).

Back
Top Bottom