Spring 2011 Little Rhody!!!

Quote:
ME TOO! I'm so glad that I wasn't the only one feeling that way. She was too young to even understand what was going on when her dad carried her up to get the award. I felt really badly for the little girl that came in second because she really deserved first, in my opinion.

Quote:
Odd. I believe it is in most all the show catalogs that the Juniors are required to be old enough to handle their own birds. Not sure how Rhody had theirs listed but I do know most all the shows do state that when you enter as a Junior and we go to many
smile.png

Because than it's not really the Junior putting the work into the bird it's the adult???

Last edited:
Quote:
Odd. I believe it is in most all the show catalogs that the Juniors are required to be old enough to handle their own birds. Not sure how Rhody had theirs listed but I do know most all the shows do state that when you enter as a Junior and we go to many
smile.png

Because than it's not really the Junior putting the work into the bird it's the adult???

Exactly!!

Quote:
Glad you had a great time. Are you going to NE Bantam? Most of the shows do ask for test cards, did you send the copy with your entry? That's normally lots of times how they check and than someone goes around and eyes birds. Our Maine show there is usualy a state guy there and he asks for it when you bring your birds in, most of the out of state shows do this too, weird they didn't but if you sent you card in they may not have felt the need.

Yes, it s a waiting game for sure
smile.png
With us now we have gotten to know lots of poeple so we visit and ask questions : ) As you found most poultry people or great and are willing to share information.

Aren't the moderns cool.... They are very sweet birds also.

Quote:
Bantams are cheaper to raise, takes less space, and are easier to transport. Every show you go to will be like that.
It was a nice show, the next one I will have to meet some BYC members!

Quote:
Did you say Splash? The one in the pic looks like a blue.

She is a splash. Here is better a picture of her..i see what you are saying though.
smile.png
Her coloring looks a bit different in person I guess.
63636_priscilla1.jpg

63636_priscilla5.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom