Spring Chick Fling Chickenstock in Ma May 19th 2012

Spring Chick Fling Chickenstock
Date = May 19th 2012
Time = 9am - 1pm - set up time 8 am
Where = Ingleside Farm Shay's Showbirds
Address= 181 Fitchburg rd , Townsend Ma 01469 RT 13
contact me for more information here or at [email protected] or text to 978/413/7672

in order to sell poultry from this property your flovk must be tested by the state you live in, so please have a copy of the heslth certificate, testing goes for chickens, hatching eggs, peafowl, pheasants and guinea's, waterfowl does not need to be tested neither do rabbits or quiel, thank you. Come all and enjoy a day of chicken fun!
D.gif

come buy sell or trade, or even just come to hang around and meet more chicken BYC'ers and talk chicken.
wink.png

there is no set up fee
Free food for all

this is a potluck, bring your favorite dish to share

There will be raffles, door prizes.
Also Pony rides
( proceeds from raffle and pony rides go towards items for raffles & door prizes and clean up after )

If anyone has anything they would like to add for activity please do put a suggestion here or you can pm me, teh more fun the more maryer.

You can bring chickens, rabbits, caged birds other small animals, (big animals please contact me first) , home made jellies, all kind of crafts, bring your pet items, bring your yard sale items.

No sick animals are allowed on property, if any appear to be sick showing signs of sickness you will be ask to leave the property.

I am really CONFUSED. I asked back in January about testing required and you specifically told me only no sick birds. Now today , there is a new requirement. I can't get my birds tested in less than 3 weeks. I was planning on coming.
hit.gif
I've been planning since January.

i am very sorry, we will be holding another one in june
I am really CONFUSED. I asked back in January about testing required and you specifically told me only no sick birds. Now today , there is a new requirement. I can't get my birds tested in less than 3 weeks. I was planning on coming.
hit.gif

hit.gif

I called the state tester for Middlesex county on a Friday and she was here the following Tuesday. Test results were back by the end of the week, and I had 75 birds.

That reminds me, I need to call Ed about getting that NPIP #.

Back
Top Bottom