Spring in Al. Pics

BamaChicken

Orpingtons Bama Style
12 Years
Nov 14, 2007
Well, I think we are close. Here are some photos I snapped this afternoon in our backyard
001-3.jpg

002-2.jpg

003-4.jpg

005-3.jpg

Very pretty...There are starting to be signs that spring is coming....I've got crocus and daffodils blooming and a few trees are starting to bud out. Plus I've heard some spring bird songs the last few days.

My Grandson really liked the sandbox Granna Easter Bunny brought him.

2364605715_b1e7d6990d_m.jpg

And Granna's Easter basket was all chicken related. The yellow one in the basket poops jelly beans.
gig.gif

2364605719_b43b43b9a5_m.jpg

Sue, that is so sweet. Nothing like the Grands. My youngest was so cute Easter Sunday. All my sons and their families came to the house and we got out side and fryed chicken and grilled burgers. My youngest grandson who was one in Feb. had a chicken leg walking around on the back porch really enjoying it. We call it a Redneck teething ring. He would dip it in glasses left sitting around, sometimes lay it down on the porch when he was busy doing other things. all my grands played so hard. One of there favorite things was playing in the back of Papa's truck. It was a lovely day. Of course we all went to Church together first. Here is a pic of some of the Grands. Here is one of my one year old with his two sissies.
009.jpg

015.jpg

Sorry, I can't resist showing my GK's
027-1.jpg

These girls are hilarious at this Posing age.
028.jpg

Back
Top Bottom