Spring Poultry Orders - Ideal Poultry

I placed a new order with Ideal. I'm getting 15 assorted Dutch bantams. I know they will probably be OEG x Dutch, but I don't necessarily care as long as they are healthy, attractive, well-feathered birds
smile.png

Incidentally, does anyone have any photos of bantams they've ordered from Ideal? I'm especially interested if anyone has pics of their Dutch and Old English bantams.

God bless,
~Gresh~

Just an update, the Wyandotte Bantams I got from Ideal are laying already. I can't believe it. Their hatch date was Feb 8. Has anyone else had some lay early from a hatchery?

I got my chicks from Ideal last year on 2/23 and the first ones started laying on 7/4. By the first of August, all were laying except the Brahmas. They've been going strong all year until this summer. 3 have started molting. I hope they stagger the molting so I don't go completely bare on eggs! We've been supplying a local restaurant.

This is my first venture into raising chickens, I really just wanted a good sz laying flock, all girls. I received 10 Buff Leghorns, 10 California Whites (maybe Ideal 236? only one has one spot...), and my sister added to my order 10 Mallard ducks-Straight Run. They arrived on May 5th and only one duck was lost-smashed by the others:( A couple of the chicks seemed weak, but picked right up when we gave them the sugar water as Ideal recommended! Our poultry will all be 12 weeks old this week. I can't wait for them to start laying!! I love my babies, and will prob order from Ideal again:)

I love my Ideal Hatchery Modern Game Bantams! I have a splash cockerel, splash pullet, and a lavender pullet which are 16 weeks old and just gorgeous!

Back
Top Bottom