idealpoultry

Official BYC Sponsor
Premium Feather Member
16 Years
Sep 25, 2007
Cameron, TX
CELEBRATING 75 YEARS OF QUALITY POULTRY
937-2012

We are now taking orders for spring 2012 on our website for most of the breeds. Some breeds which have not yet begun to lay will still be shown as sold out. Others that are not available at this time, but we know we will have them at a later date show as "out of season", you may book these breeds now and they will be shipped to you later in the spring.

Many breeds have very limited availability and will sell out soon.

We will begin taking orders by phone on Monday, January 16th. Our office hours are Mon - Fri from 8 am to 5 pm central time.

If there are breeds that you would like to order but are not currently able to be booked, please place your name on our waiting list and we will contact you as soon as they become available. If you place an order as well as place items on our waiting list, please note that in the comment section of your order so that we can try to ship all of your items at one time. Often we have a few of an item but can not make them available online due to the small supply.

We appreciate your business and support. If you ever have any problems or concerns please don't hesitate to contact Ross our retail department manager at [email protected].

Teri Adcox
Co-Owner
Ideal Poultry

800-243-3257 option 2 for retail sales

So excited!! I just placed an order. I've been checking the site daily to see when things would be available again. I ordered white silkies, faverolles, and a few duccles. Really wanted a few lemon blue modern bantams, but hubby gave me a $$ limit, lol. Next time....

I'd reccommend Ideal to anyone. I placed my first order at the end of last October. I ordered the 25 bantam assortment. I recieved 26 chicks, all in perfect health except 1 with a broken leg. I lost a few more due to an issue with the waterer - but the survivors are all heathy & most are sweet & friendly!!

Just placed an order for WCB bantum Polish & some others. This will be my first experience with Ideal. Hoping chicks arrive safely on time & are healthy. I'm excited
smile.png

I agree with Pips about the Ameraucana name. Any smart chicken folks would figure that one out eventually.

I would like to order Spitzhaubens and they are not yet available.

Yeah ! I've been waiting for months to order . . . . will go see if what I want is available. .IIWhere can I see availability for later in the Spring?? A few breeds have had the 2012 notice removed and are available for ordering but few others. :) Maybe on Monday this will change?

Last edited:
Just ordered my chicks
yesss.gif
supposed to be here on the 8th of Feb. Got 6 Welsummer hens, 3 Welsummer roosters, 3 Barred Cochin hens and 1 Buff Brahma rooster.

I had inquired to be notified by Ideal for certain chicks a few months ago and they said they would notify me when they were in stock and now it says sold out till May and NO ONE notified me. I was originally told they would have some by Feb 2012. Very disappointed. I probably won't order from them again since I was misled this time. Sent an email but no response.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom