Spring Pre-Sale Silkie Eggs

Would it be possible to get 4/10 (or 4/17 if not) with a strong preference for porcelain, partridge, silver partridge, and splash from the splash only pen? Also I saw you have calicos and self blues on your website but not listed here, are they included by any chance?

porcelains are not laying right now and I have a calico roo in my sg pen and one in the partridge pen so you could get calicos from there. Yes I can do the 17th. when you paypal please put in your byc id and phone if you want po of call you for pickup. Also what you would like mostly, but I can not promise that they all be those colors. Also put in the date you want in teh comment section. Thanks cj

Hi, I am interested in purchasing your hatching eggs. I have two really broody EE hens, that I think might hatch them. I do not currently have an incubator though and don;t want to risk them not hatching. I was thinking of trying both ways. Can you recommend a good incubator in the 100.00(if there is such a thing).

Hi, I am interested in purchasing your hatching eggs. I have two really broody EE hens, that I think might hatch them. I do not currently have an incubator though and don;t want to risk them not hatching. I was thinking of trying both ways. Can you recommend a good incubator in the 100.00(if there is such a thing).

the only one I ould recommend and loved it until I got the cabinet is the Hovabator 1588 gensis model. I actually had two of them I liked it so much.
The other styrofoams in my opion is a waste of money. Hope this helps. cj

Would it still be possible to get 4/17 date? I had to wait on my paypal balance to clear so I couldn't pay when I commented before.

Back
Top Bottom