"Spring/Summertime" Quilt Block Swap of 2010 **sign-ups closed**

You still have until February to sign up for this swap

Come on ladies.....I know you want to. THis is the easiest swap for quilt blocks ever posted.

Ok peeps, I have managed a whole 2 blocks. One churn dash and One pinwheel. Sooooo. 18 more to go? GULP

Do we still make 20 if less than 20 sign up? Will I be getting some of my own blocks back?

Where is everybody?????

I went to an Amish quilt store in Sarasota over the weekend, got some nice FQ, some BIG Thangles
ya.gif
, some applique fabric .... some..

.......... more fabric....... some gadgetry....... some
idunno.gif
, but I know I need it
lol.png

oooooh forgot to add, I just ordered the book 5500 Blocks just in case, I get bored
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Go ahead and make 20 and if less than 10 sign up then well do 10 blocks instead (can be used for a throw quilt) and that way you'll have 2 throws that you can make if not a whole quilt
smile.png

Did I jsut totally confuse you?
hmm.png

nahhh I'm not any more confused than when I woke up this morning.... in a strange bed.... with a strange cat looooooking at me like I was worthy of her mighty disdain... but I digress.

Hi Acre... glad someone is here. I have looked at 12 inch blocks until my eyes fell out of my head... so it was BYC O'clock.

You guys can't leave me alone, now I have ordered some pre-cut butterfly appliques for the blocks. 30's repro fabric butterflies appliqued onto soft pastel blocks with maybe a floral border sound pretty?

Quote:
RememberChicknJ.....the blocks have to be 12 1/2 inches each........

I know what you mean about looking way to much at blocks.....after a while they start looking like each other
gig.gif

Sorry, Acre of Blessing. I don't think I want to get into this one. Remember we have the I Spy quilt coming. I think that will be enough for me for a while.

Quote:

I know what you mean about looking way to much at blocks.....after a while they start looking like each other
gig.gif

Yes, I remember about the block size, that's why I added the part about the borders. I was thinking of a focal square with appliqued butterflies , hmmm ok, kind of like the churn dash I just made last night, only using that appliqued block in the center. Ok, I'll stop thinking, tis a dangerous place in my mind when I start thinking I can do stuff beyond my abilities.
th.gif

Quote:

gig.gif

Yes, I remember about the block size, that's why I added the part about the borders. I was thinking of a focal square with appliqued butterflies , hmmm ok, kind of like the churn dash I just made last night, only using that appliqued block in the center. Ok, I'll stop thinking, tis a dangerous place in my mind when I start thinking I can do stuff beyond my abilities.
th.gif

Post a pic.....I'd love to see

okie dokie, I have ordered the pre-cut appliques, let me practice on a few, and figure out my measurements/pattern. Of course, if I fail miserably, I may not ummmm play "show n tell"

lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom