~SpringBand~ A Shetland Pony RP

Quote:
love.gif

A pinto mare approached him after catching the scent of an unfamiliar colt nearby, searching for the grasses to find him.

He heard something approaching, and with little ears swiveling and nose in the air, went towards the sound.

She continued to walk forward, perking her ears as she heard rustling.

Quote:
Rasberry stumbled through the grass on stocky legs, she was a filly smaller than him! She snivled and whimpered and saw him and raced over to him, almost falling over at times. But she kept up and went to his side "Hello!" she said softly yet excitedly and she smiled through all of it.

Quote:
She began to graze.

"Lucy..." he began. "...We've been together for a long time now, and I think it's about time we've well...Had a foal." Suibhne paused and looked to her through his silky long forelock. "If you don't want to I'd understand, but still..."

She grinned widely "I was thinking the same thing"

Quote:
She stopped and smiled. "Hello," said the mare in a soothing, quiet tone of voice.

Quote:
"Lucy..." he began. "...We've been together for a long time now, and I think it's about time we've well...Had a foal." Suibhne paused and looked to her through his silky long forelock. "If you don't want to I'd understand, but still..."

Suibhne nuzzled her back with the side of his head sweetly. *Lucy is pregnant*

Quote:
She stopped and smiled. "Hello," said the mare in a soothing, quiet tone of voice.

He squeaked again touching her nose with his little furry one.
At the sight of Raspberry coming at him he dove under the mare.

Quote:

Suibhne nuzzled her back with the side of his head sweetly. *Lucy is pregnant!*

She grinned and nuzzled his cheek

Quote:

She smiled, laughing lightly. "Shhh, it's okay..." she whispered, nuzzling the colt.

Quote:

Rasberry flinched and stuck her nose out to him "O won't hurt you!!! I am smallwer thwan wou!" she said laughing a bit and shook her curly little mane, and her red coat twitched with excitement that she had found another foal like her. Her chestnut eyes looked at him sweetly.

Back
Top Bottom