Springfield Township, MOntgomery COunty , Pennsylvania

horsehauler

Hatching
9 Years
Nov 6, 2010
I have done a search and came up empty. I am looking for info on the chicken buying cooperative in Springfierld township montgomery county, pa. read an article about back yard chicken raising during the past year in the Springfield sun. I am in Erdenehim and would like to meet others in the township that are also raising backyard chickens.

Last edited:
hi, i am in erdenheim and starting to research getting chickens. i saw your post and wanted to touch base. maybe you live really close to me, i am on atwood.
leslie mcdevitt

Hi Leslie, I am on Bells Mill road with six hens 2- Rhode island reds, 2 Brahmas and 2 bared rocks - a wonderful flock of birds. Still looking for the cooperative but haven't had much luck. Let me know if you would like to meet the girls and see their set up.

Graham

I am in oreland and my chicks arrive thursday. Do you have chickens? I'd like to meet some others who have chickens in springfield township.

Jessica

I know this is an older thread now, but I’m near La Salle off Cheltenham with 10 chickens. Thought we had 10 all pullets with 2 ISA Browns, 3 White Leghorns, 2 RIR, 2 Golden Comets, and 1 Easter Egger but just found out today the EE is a cockerel! So guess we’ll be down to 9 soon 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Back
Top Bottom